The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Zoology

I have searched far and wide, scouring every social media for other people doing Zoology for 2021 and I'm still yet to find any.
If you are doing it or know anyone that's doing it please let me know.
I will actually cry if I'm the only one there in September 🤞😄
Reply 1
Well, this is gonna be great fun. At least the lectures will be able to focus on me 🥲
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Day 862, things aren't going well, but I stay optimistic, however I'm not sure how long I can last.
Original post by jamieh241
Day 862, things aren't going well, but I stay optimistic, however I'm not sure how long I can last.

Hi there @jamieh241, I am happy to see how eager you are to start your Zoology degree here at Southampton in September! If you have accepted your offer and are an offer holder, I can get you in contact with someone to allow you access to our Biological Sciences offer holder Facebook group. If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to ask!

Connor - 3rd year Biology Student
Reply 4
Original post by Uni of Southampton Students
Hi there @jamieh241, I am happy to see how eager you are to start your Zoology degree here at Southampton in September! If you have accepted your offer and are an offer holder, I can get you in contact with someone to allow you access to our Biological Sciences offer holder Facebook group. If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to ask!

Connor - 3rd year Biology Student

I deferred from last year so I accepted my offer a while ago. Is there a group for people who are definitely going in September?
I deferred from last year so I accepted my offer a while ago. Is there a group for people who are definitely going in September?

The group is for offer holders, so students who have received and accepted their offers to go to Southampton. Of course, there is the chance not all will end up studying at Southampton in September, but the group contains many of the people you can expect to see when the academic year begins. I have contacted the admin for the group and will get back to you with the next steps to get you into the group :smile:.

Connor - Third Year Biology Student.

Hi @jamieh241, please check your inbox for an email from Southampton with an invitation to the Facebook Group. This may have been sent a while ago. If there isn't one, let me know and I can let the admin know. They are currently on annual leave until Monday, but I will get back to you as soon as I know. In the meantime, if you have any questions surrounding the course/university life please ask away :smile:.

Connor - Third Year Biology Student
Reply 7
Original post by Uni of Southampton Students
Hi @jamieh241, please check your inbox for an email from Southampton with an invitation to the Facebook Group. This may have been sent a while ago. If there isn't one, let me know and I can let the admin know. They are currently on annual leave until Monday, but I will get back to you as soon as I know. In the meantime, if you have any questions surrounding the course/university life please ask away :smile:.

Yeah, I can't find the email
Yeah, I can't find the email

Hi @jamieh241, thanks for letting me know, I will let the admin team know and get back to you early next week.

Hi @jamieh241, could you drop us a message to our inbox with your full name, UCAS number, and the specific course you have applied for? I can send this off and get you into the group ASAP.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending