The Student Room Group

Anyone else hate not having a girlfriend?

I do man it sucks dating apps don’t work at all what so ever and real life is hard as hell and you never meet anyone through friends lmao I have needs aswell as a male in his early twenty’s it’s super frustrating

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm not really fussed
Maybe your mindset is wrong :wink:
(edited 2 years ago)
I feel your plight.
Reply 3
Original post by ważzer
I'm not really fussed
Maybe your mindset is wrong :wink:

My mindset? Being lonely is horrible also having a good mindset won’t attract women believe me
Nah i'm good.:biggrin:
Original post by Joshuing454
My mindset? Being lonely is horrible also having a good mindset won’t attract women believe me

I'm a matchmaker. How old are you?
I want a girlfriend to play basketball with :frown:
Reply 7

You can't be the one to judge if you have a good mindset.. it will be the women you meet that do
Original post by Anonymous
I want a girlfriend to play basketball with :frown:

I can help if any woman will be your first. I'm a matchmaker.
Reply 9
Original post by ważzer
You can't be the one to judge if you have a good mindset.. it will be the women you meet that do

Oh? Women always gave me a bad mindset and made me negative hmmm

Experiences can color how anyone sees stuff.

Never let anyone bring you down, no matter what happens. Also, just know that by keeping a positive mindset will allow you to attract positive experiences. Yes it's easier said than done but it's defo not impossible :nope:
Original post by Nialler x
Never let anyone bring you down, no matter what happens. Also, just know that by keeping a positive mindset will allow you to attract positive experiences. Yes it's easier said than done but it's defo not impossible :nope:

Combine that with help from positive people and he'll get out of that problem sooner or later.

I'm a matchmaker to his rescue.

That’s not true I’ve been positive and nothing positive happens only negative
That's more a rebuke than a solution. Let me handle this case instead.
Original post by SlaveofAll
Combine that with help from positive people and he'll get out of that problem sooner or later.

Hmm okay sure :smile:

That’s not true I’ve been positive and nothing positive happens only negative

Yeah but you also gotta remain hopeful.
Everyone deserves to be happy, and he doesn't seem to be the type who does what you say.
Hmm okay sure :smile:

Yeah but you also gotta remain hopeful.

Even today, no one can rely on oneself alone for good change, as both circumstances and choices can make an impact to anyone, which is why improving things for everyone is a necessity.
Original post by SlaveofAll

a matchmaker or a pimp? :pd:
Original post by Hazzz01
a matchmaker or a pimp? :pd:

Just a matchmaker

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending