The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Student Accomodation

I'll be attending University of Portsmouth this year (2021). Could I get any advice on accommodation, specifically Chaucer House and Crown Place, which is has more first year students and is more sociable? (do either have equivalent experience to student halls)
Original post by badgalririi
I'll be attending University of Portsmouth this year (2021). Could I get any advice on accommodation, specifically Chaucer House and Crown Place, which is has more first year students and is more sociable? (do either have equivalent experience to student halls)

Hi! @badgalririi

Because both of these accommodations are private accommodation and not part of the university it might be best to contact these accommodations directly and ask.

In my experience of these halls from a couple of friends living there, they explained that there aren't many first years and most people kept themselves to themselves.

You could always join a society and you'll make lots of friends from your course, so don't worry about being sociable. In my experience, it is sometimes nice to have your own space in halls.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending