The Student Room Group

Deloitte graduate scheme 2022/23

thought I'd made a thread for deloitte applicants.

Has anyone heard back from the job simulation stage?
How long did they say it would take?
They say it takes up to 4 weeks to get a response. When did you complete yours? How did you find it? And what role have you applied for?
Original post by Honestlyy
They say it takes up to 4 weeks to get a response. When did you complete yours? How did you find it? And what role have you applied for?

I did mine last wednesday but I'm really unsure about it :/ - I'm trying to find out if they've started the AC/interview stage yet. I applied for audit in London.
How did you find it? What role did you apply for?
Original post by studentisme123
I did mine last wednesday but I'm really unsure about it :/ - I'm trying to find out if they've started the AC/interview stage yet. I applied for audit in London.

I applied for supply chain & network optimisation also in london.
I found the job sim a bit weird for me as well ngl. I was asked questions on human capital whereas I applied to ET & P. I sent them an email thinking it was a mistake and they replied saying I was given the correct test. It went okay but, i don’t think I gave very strong answers as I wasn’t familiar with the topics being asked
Original post by Honestlyy
I applied for supply chain & network optimisation also in london.
I found the job sim a bit weird for me as well ngl. I was asked questions on human capital whereas I applied to ET & P. I sent them an email thinking it was a mistake and they replied saying I was given the correct test. It went okay but, i don’t think I gave very strong answers as I wasn’t familiar with the topics being asked

Oh that’s so strange! Hopefully it goes well for you :smile: I thought everyone got the same job sim haha
When did you do the job sim?
Lmk when you get any outcome for the job sim stage.
Oh that’s so strange! Hopefully it goes well for you :smile: I thought everyone got the same job sim haha
When did you do the job sim?
Lmk when you get any outcome for the job sim stage.

I also did mine last Wednesday
thought I'd made a thread for deloitte applicants.

Has anyone heard back from the job simulation stage?
How long did they say it would take

Hey! has anyone done the job simulation for tax yet? I have to do it soon and I'm quite nervous any advice or tips will truly be appreciated! Thank youu
Reply 7

I applied for Audit in London too! I did my JS last Tuesday - no response yet, slightly nervous ;(
Original post by student9930
Hey! has anyone done the job simulation for tax yet? I have to do it soon and I'm quite nervous any advice or tips will truly be appreciated! Thank youu

Hey! How did it go? I got my invite to complete the tax job sim today and I'm so nervous. What was the questions like? Fingers crossed for you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest