The Student Room Group

EY 2022 Graduate Scheme

Hi everyone! Don't see a thread for the 2022 EY grad scheme yet so thought I'd start one :smile: I applied for audit, passed the online assessments and am about to do the job simulation, what stage is everyone at?

Scroll to see replies

Did my JS yesterday. Waiting for feedback, currently a bag of nerves 😬
Reply 2
Hey did my JS on Sunday…..got my feedback in an email today but not if I passed or not
I have gotten an unsuccessful email this morning :smile:
Original post by Sea31
Hey did my JS on Sunday…..got my feedback in an email today but not if I passed or not
Reply 4
Same didn’t get through….
hi how’s everyone doing with EY?
Original post by fluffcloud
hi how’s everyone doing with EY?

Completed the Job sim waiting on the short listing process. Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 7
Completed the AC part one yesterday, still waiting for a reply. almost 24 hours and in the portal, they say "You will shortly receive an email from us confirming the outcome. If you have not received this within 24 hours please do get in contact with us"

hopefully I can get the reply very soon or I might give them a call.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ideallx
Completed the AC part one yesterday, still waiting for a reply. almost 24 hours and in the portal, they say "You will shortly receive an email from us confirming the outcome. If you have not received this within 24 hours please do get in contact with us"

hopefully I can get the reply very soon or I might give them a call.

That’s soon. I did my AC on the 23rd Sept and I only received an update like a few days ago. On the portal it just says they’re reviewing
Reply 9
That’s soon. I did my AC on the 23rd Sept and I only received an update like a few days ago. On the portal it just says they’re reviewing

Thank you so much!! May I ask whats nation you are applying for? maybe our portals are different? did they mention it should be completed within 24 hours?
Original post by ideallx
Thank you so much!! May I ask whats nation you are applying for? maybe our portals are different? did they mention it should be completed within 24 hours?

I applied for graduate Assurance Manchester, what about you? No they didn’t mention anything about 24hrs actually
Reply 11
I applied for graduate Assurance Manchester, what about you? No they didn’t mention anything about 24hrs actually

I applied for graduate business consulting Manchester, I called and they issued the outcome, didn't get through though.
I completed the AC on th 11th and today i received a message saying congratulations you have ben invited for a final interview
How many people have had the ACs already? I completed my job simulation two and a half weeks ago and still haven't received a reply.
I just did my final interview with a partner. Waiting to see how it went.
Original post by Qmwnebrv
I just did my final interview with a partner. Waiting to see how it went.

oh wow good job how did it go. any tips? I hope you get the role!
Reply 16
Any advice for EY online assessments? and is there a deadline for when to complete them?
Is the AC virtual or in person this year?
Original post by JKo11
Any advice for EY online assessments? and is there a deadline for when to complete them?

try completing as soon as possible they withdraw your application if you take really long like longer than 2 weeks or something
Original post by kamilkwasinski
How many people have had the ACs already? I completed my job simulation two and a half weeks ago and still haven't received a reply.

Hi wondering if you could provide more depth on the questions asked during the job simulation thanks?

Quick Reply

Latest