The Student Room Group

Ready to commit to someone

How do you find a real relationship without going on toxic apps like Whisper, or Tinder?
If you find out lmk!

Seriously though, I think it just had to be a matter of the right place, right time, right chemistry. Just give yourself as many opportunities for it to happen,
activities
Reply 3
What makes you say the apps are 'toxic'? Plenty of people find their significant other through them these days...
Reply 4
Original post by xoxhavannaxox
Not many relationships end well from meeting off these apps, and half of the people on them only want hookups. It’s dangerous - I have learned from my many past experiences.

Says who? People might well want hookups but they tend to at least be upfront about that
I don't know anyone whose marriage isn't sh**
Original post by Corban Hart
People today are hooking up more and more online. Online dating used to be about looking for a serious relationship and meeting someone who would become your spouse. Nowadays, hookups and hookup site (not hook up sites, mind you) are becoming more and more popular. At hookup site, we understand that this can be a delicate matter and that often hookups don't end up in relationships. People meet online to hook up nothing more, nothing less. For some, hooking up is a passing phase, others treat it as a way of life. On this sites, hooking up is the main purpose, as opposed to dating.

Then those people have no morals so I am not suprised they cannot find someone. They’re only good to sleep with.
Reply 7
Original post by xoxhavannaxox
How do you find a real relationship without going on toxic apps like Whisper, or Tinder?

you join activities or societies in your area, university or city centres.

speak to your single friends and ask them to help match you with someone.

if all else fails, then you may have to put up with the apps and work that algorithm to match with people.
Original post by Adz2042
you join activities or societies in your area, university or city centres.

speak to your single friends and ask them to help match you with someone.

if all else fails, then you may have to put up with the apps and work that algorithm to match with people.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending