The Student Room Group

What ib grade is actually needed to get accepted from kcl business and management?

the uni web says that the candidate has to get 35 with 766 at HLs, including tok, ee.
but as long as i assume, this is a minimum requirement, so i was wondering what grade is definite/safe to get offer from kcl business... like above 37?
i know this also depends on the personal statement, but i just want to know the general view about this so that i can set my goal for my predicted grades.
Does anyone know about this?
Using unifrog as my source cause they’ve got good data about typical entry grades

For the courses Business Management with a Year in Industry, Business Management, and International Management the typical grade of people who got in was 39, 766
Reply 2
Original post by alma_beu
Using unifrog as my source cause they’ve got good data about typical entry grades

For the courses Business Management with a Year in Industry, Business Management, and International Management the typical grade of people who got in was 39, 766

thank you for your reply!
39, i see... the actual grade requirement is slightly higher than the requirement and what i thought.
Do you think they're going to reject me if i apply to business, with the grade 36 or 37? 1-2 points above the line? (sorry this is not productive question but im wondering about this.)
Original post by ibismylife
thank you for your reply!
39, i see... the actual grade requirement is slightly higher than the requirement and what i thought.
Do you think they're going to reject me if i apply to business, with the grade 36 or 37? 1-2 points above the line? (sorry this is not productive question but im wondering about this.)

I think if you’ve got a good personal statement and are overall a strong applicant those 1-2 points won’t be a downfall.

39 is just the typical score so there are people both above and below it
Reply 4
Original post by alma_beu
I think if you’ve got a good personal statement and are overall a strong applicant those 1-2 points won’t be a downfall.

39 is just the typical score so there are people both above and below it

Alright. Thank you for telling me informative data!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending