The Student Room Group

(CFCD) Economic Serious & Organised Crime Fraud Investigation Support

Scroll to see replies

Good afternoon Nicola,

They are still finalising results and are hoping these will be available soon. We are sorry but we cannot give you an exact date at present. You will be notified by email with the outcome and your civil service job account will be updated.

Kind Regards

CFCD Recruitment Team
Reply 81
Hi, I applied for this role and had the interview, gave my ID docs in the interview but I’ve now been sent an email that to continue with my application they need me to upload my ID. Has anyone else had this?
Original post by Ltc967
Hi, I applied for this role and had the interview, gave my ID docs in the interview but I’ve now been sent an email that to continue with my application they need me to upload my ID. Has anyone else had this?

Yes I had this, I'm trying not to over think it. Just email them.back with the I'd they've requested.
Reply 83
Original post by Ltc967

Was it just the one ID doc you’ve to email them? Sometimes they do this if they couldn’t quite pick up the ID on the video recording!
Original post by rowan94
Was it just the one ID doc you’ve to email them? Sometimes they do this if they couldn’t quite pick up the ID on the video recording!

Yes it was, I'm trying not to overthink it. But can't help pondering why they would need to confirm your ID if you've not passed.. who knows, see what happens.
Reply 85
Original post by Squiggss
Yes it was, I'm trying not to overthink it. But can't help pondering why they would need to confirm your ID if you've not passed.. who knows, see what happens.

I am hoping that this means that they are close to getting back to us soon - I really want to know!
Reply 86
Original post by Njnixy85
Good afternoon Nicola,

They are still finalising results and are hoping these will be available soon. We are sorry but we cannot give you an exact date at present. You will be notified by email with the outcome and your civil service job account will be updated.

Kind Regards

CFCD Recruitment Team

Could you let me know what email contacted to receive this response? I have tried contacting the one provided within the advert ([email protected]) but I keep getting 'address not found'.
Original post by sgiathh
Could you let me know what email contacted to receive this response? I have tried contacting the one provided within the advert ([email protected]) but I keep getting 'address not found'.

[email protected]
Original post by Ltc967

This usually means a good thing that you may have got the job. I haven’t received anything yet so now I’m worried, I really want this job!
Reply 89
Original post by Squiggss

That’s what I thought. Also trying not to overthink it, but I hope we get an outcome soon
Original post by Ltc967
That’s what I thought. Also trying not to overthink it, but I hope we get an outcome soon

Hopefully by end of the month fingers crossed
Anyone heard anything?
Original post by MyNamesAbbey
Anyone heard anything?

Nope. I think we' will all know at the same time... Fail or pass...

Ain't it been a month 👀
Reply 93
I asked for an update and they said that they are hoping to let us know in the next couple of weeks. So think it might be a while yet!
Original post by Ltc967
I asked for an update and they said that they are hoping to let us know in thelol next couple of weeks. So think it might be a while yet!

Lol im sure they said that a few weeks ago 🤣

Although im sure they will let us know before mid December ay the latest
Reply 95
Original post by Tysonfury111
Lol im sure they said that a few weeks ago 🤣

Although im sure they will let us know before mid December ay the latest

Hopefully before Christmas as I’d like to know either way before then
Original post by Ltc967
Hopefully before Christmas as I’d like to know either way before then

I think they will to be honest....

I'm not sure if ive even got the job, reserve or not.....
I think I did OK, but you never know with these interviews.. Have a offer at the hmrc for now... If i get this may have to choose beteeen the two of them
The wait is killing me lol, just want to know already
Reply 98
Original post by Tysonfury111
I think they will to be honest....

I'm not sure if ive even got the job, reserve or not.....
I think I did OK, but you never know with these interviews.. Have a offer at the hmrc for now... If i get this may have to choose beteeen the two of them

For which role do you have an offer from HMRC? (if you don't mind me asking)
Original post by sgiathh
For which role do you have an offer from HMRC? (if you don't mind me asking)

No problem

Compliance Caseworker campaigns and projects...

I just hope that role is OK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending