The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL applicant thread 2022

Hey, Is there an applicant thread already set up for 2022?
If not, heyaa, I'm Mia and I'm applying to CSM foundation! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

hi I'm Rakib I'm applying for ba film practice at lcc
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi I’m alice, and I want to apply for photography at lcc, and I am wondering if there’s a group chat for lcc??
Reply 3
Original post by Alice.r012
Hi I’m alice, and I want to apply for photography at lcc, and I am wondering if there’s a group chat for lcc??

going to llc to!

hey Alice I'm going to LCC too, nice to meet you. would be good to get to know a lot of people before going to LCC.
Original post by Pixza
going to llc to!

hey I'm going too aha
Oh Yh it would definitely be the best to meet people before going. Also would like to ask if any of you have had a look into what accommodation you’re going?
Original post by Rakib030103
hey Alice I'm going to LCC too, nice to meet you. would be good to get to know a lot of people before going to LCC.

Yh it’s good to meet people before going. I’m wondering if you took a look into what accommodation you’re picking. That has been a pain for me
Original post by Pixza
going to llc to!

Oh heyy!! What are you thinking of studying??
Yh it’s good to meet people before going. I’m wondering if you took a look into what accommodation you’re picking. That has been a pain for me

so for me I looked at what would be best walking distance wise and shopping for groceries and I found that highline is the best one. it's a 5 min walk to LCC and 10 min walk to supernarkets
Original post by Pixza
going to llc to!

Hii, what are you thinking of applying??

(Idk if the past reply has gone through)
so for me I looked at what would be best walking distance wise and shopping for groceries and I found that highline is the best one. it's a 5 min walk to LCC and 10 min walk to supernarkets

Yess, that’s the one I’m prioritising too. Hopefully everything goes well. Heard that we need to look at five accommodations though
Yess, that’s the one I’m prioritising too. Hopefully everything goes well. Heard that we need to look at five accommodations though

I'm not sure but I think every other accommodation is pretty far from lcc which is annoying aha but highline is the only decent one
I'm not sure but I think every other accommodation is pretty far from lcc which is annoying aha but highline is the only decent one

oh yh thats true. All the other ones don't seem... heh... so yh, hopefully we get into highline. I dont see myself travelling longer than 5 mins, specially in my first year.
Anyway, are you far from london?
Hi I’m Haley, I’ve applied to CSM womenswear and LCF tech womenswear
oh yh thats true. All the other ones don't seem... heh... so yh, hopefully we get into highline. I dont see myself travelling longer than 5 mins, specially in my first year.
Anyway, are you far from london?

yeah I definitely don't wanna be travelling far from accommodation to LCC, imagine you wake up late that's another problem haha. yeah I'm kinda far from London. I'm from Sheffield so about 3 hours.

how about yourself?
yeah I definitely don't wanna be travelling far from accommodation to LCC, imagine you wake up late that's another problem haha. yeah I'm kinda far from London. I'm from Sheffield so about 3 hours.

how about yourself?

Yh that worries me a lot too tbh. I’m currently in Peterborough, 2 hours away from London.

Also, is your school helpful towards university? Because mine has been pretty dumb about it all, and personal statements and UCAS applications
Reply 17
Hii, what are you thinking of applying??

(Idk if the past reply has gone through)

media and communications what about you?
Reply 18
hey I'm going too aha

Spoiler

hi im grace and im appling for public relations at lcc :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending