The Student Room Group

I've put the information on my UCAS application & I've already recieved an offer?

I completed a UAL Level 2 Media & Production course in 2021.
I then went on to do a UAL Level 3 Media & Production course afterwards, but also then put the date for the qualification recieved in 2021, where it should say 2022.

Would this affect my offer? I've applied to 3 Unis, one of which came back only a few days later with an unconditional offer. I'm really worried about it.

But then I'm thinking UCAS would have my grades on the system anyways for the Unis to double check against? As I feel like getting an unconditional offer first without them checking my grades against my application is a bit wrong?
Reply 1
Original post by sophieholden
I completed a UAL Level 2 Media & Production course in 2021.
I then went on to do a UAL Level 3 Media & Production course afterwards, but also then put the date for the qualification recieved in 2021, where it should say 2022.

Would this affect my offer? I've applied to 3 Unis, one of which came back only a few days later with an unconditional offer. I'm really worried about it.

But then I'm thinking UCAS would have my grades on the system anyways for the Unis to double check against? As I feel like getting an unconditional offer first without them checking my grades against my application is a bit wrong?

You are in the medicals schools section of the medical forum, so might not be many people who can help here
Reply 2
Original post by GANFYD
You are in the medicals schools section of the medical forum, so might not be many people who can help here

Yeah sorry I realised that lol - Ive resubmitted it onto a more relevent forum. Is there a way I can delete this one? This is my first time on here, so I don't know my way around
Reply 3
Original post by sophieholden
Yeah sorry I realised that lol - Ive resubmitted it onto a more relevent forum. Is there a way I can delete this one? This is my first time on here, so I don't know my way around

I wouldn't worry, just didn't want you to be wondering why nobody was answering! Glad you have found somewhere relevant to post and hope you get some responses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending