The Student Room Group

I feel so hurt

My only friend blocked me

Scroll to see replies

did you do anything/ did anything happen between you guys, or was it just random?
Reply 2
Original post by merilena_b
did you do anything/ did anything happen between you guys, or was it just random?

I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid
Original post by Lacrimosa1
I don't know. I think it's my fault. I won't stop speaking to them and I'm so stupid

I mean, if you did something then maybe they had reason to.
But still, you should try figure stuff out if you have any other way of communicating with them?
If you haven't done anything, I'm not sure why else they would randomly block you, unless they're not the greatest 'friend'?
And I'm sure you're not stupid :smile:

Go easy on yourself mate, i'm sure you've done better than you think. what happened?
Reply 5
I mean, if you did something then maybe they had reason to.
But still, you should try figure stuff out if you have any other way of communicating with them?
If you haven't done anything, I'm not sure why else they would randomly block you, unless they're not the greatest 'friend'?
And I'm sure you're not stupid :smile:

I don't know. I'm very scared. They're the only true friendd I've made my entire life. I feel so heartbroken.
Reply 6
I guess I'll cry to sleep
I don't know. I'm very scared. They're the only true friendd I've made my entire life. I feel so heartbroken.

Don't worry, you'll figure it out.
I get it's probably very upsetting but try your best not to get too upset. Try and work things out with them. If they don't want to work things out, there are 8 billion people in this planet; someone else will be your friend. It's okay.
Reply 8
It's all my fault.
I haven't been myself and I've been texting them everyday. Maybe I don't deserve friends.
If only I could be myself.
My intelligence is a stupid curse and I don't deserve it. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid me.
I wish I was a normal person.
Reply 9
Maybe it's because I have a hideous face.
It's all my fault.
I haven't been myself and I've been texting them everyday. Maybe I don't deserve friends.
My intelligence is a stupid curse and I don't deserve it. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid me.

You do deserve friends, and you're not stupid. The more you tell yourself that, the more you'll believe it even if it's not true.
Plus, normal is boring. Being you is much better.
Nothing wrong with texting friends every day. It's not wrong if you guys are close friends.
Maybe it's because I have a hideous face.

If they don't want to be friends because of how you look, they are definitely not a good friend.
You do deserve friends, and you're not stupid. The more you tell yourself that, the more you'll believe it even if it's not true.
Plus, normal is boring. Being you is much better.
Nothing wrong with texting friends every day. It's not wrong if you guys are close friends.

Thanks but how can I fix things?
Thanks but how can I fix things?

Is there any other way you can contact them?
Is there any other way you can contact them?

I dm'd them on tsr.
Maybe I'm being controlling?
I dm'd them on tsr.

Well, maybe wait for a bit for a response.
If they respond, tell them you want to talk. Ask them why they blocked you, if you did anything to make them upset etc.?
Tell them that they're you're friend and you'd hate not to be friends.
If they don't respond, there's not much else you can do tbh. I would say making new friends is the best way to get over it.
It's all my fault.

Whoa maybe give me some context as to what's going on. Don't sweat it, can i ask what happened?
Maybe I'm being controlling?

Controlling how?
Controlling how?

I kept talking about myself. And I think that they were thinking that I didn't care about them

Quick Reply

Latest