The Student Room Group

How to cover 4 gcse science topics in a week

Including exam questions
What topics and what science? try dividing them?
Original post by summerbirdreads

chemistry paper 2
okay, not trying to be mean, but you won't be able to do extremely well if you have left it to the last week. if it's not your fault, then don't worry about it as everyone will be in the same boat as you.

i would suggest perhaps watching some freesciencelesson videos, do as many past paper questions as you can etc.

past paper questions are really good as they reuse questions SO much is amazing!

make sure you go over the things that you DONT understand, rather than things that you do.

i hope that helps and good luck x
(edited 2 years ago)
flashcards

thats what I was thinking doing 2 on friday and 2 on saturday
Original post by 4liferzz
chemistry paper 2

Watch freesciencelessons, he's GOAT for chem. Then read through your CGP and memorise what you need to, after that attempt past papers.
Watch freesciencelessons, he's GOAT for chem. Then read through your CGP and memorise what you need to, after that attempt past papers.

have collins book tho

even after I go through the content I always find exam qs really hard
even after I go through the content I always find exam qs really hard

Don't just go through the content, make sure you understand them.
Don't just go through the content, make sure you understand them.

how
how

If you don't know how to do that.. Idk what to say. Try watching freesciencelessons and paying attention I suppose?
If you don't know how to do that.. Idk what to say. Try watching freesciencelessons and paying attention I suppose?

tysm

Quick Reply

Latest