The Student Room Group

Plz explain

I received an offer from University BBB provided I get B in EPQ. But I don’t have B in EPQ it’s a D. Will I be able to accept the offer? Or this conditional offer is invalid in this case? Do I need to inform the University?
Reply 1
Original post by Coolkid13
I received an offer from University BBB provided I get B in EPQ. But I don’t have B in EPQ it’s a D. Will I be able to accept the offer? Or this conditional offer is invalid in this case? Do I need to inform the University?

Have u already submitted your whole EPQ?
Reply 2
Original post by drea_vh
Have u already submitted your whole EPQ?

Yes. Our EpQ co ordinates told me it’s a C/D why do you ask?
Reply 3
Yes. Our EpQ co ordinates told me it’s a C/D why do you ask?

I would get in touch with the admissions team at the uni as they are usually on your side and can explain stuff for that specific uni.
Reply 4
Original post by drea_vh
I would get in touch with the admissions team at the uni as they are usually on your side and can explain stuff for that specific uni.

Ok will do that

As above, you need to speak to the uni in question and confirm that the EPQ grade is already finalised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending