The Student Room Group

International A level Edexcel October 2021 results Jan 12/13

Can we access our results through resultsplus on the 12th or is it only the 13th at 6:am UK time we can access them?
Reply 1
You'll need to wait till the 13th. Your centre will receive the grades on the 12th.
Which exams did you do?
I did all 4 units of economics :smile:
Reply 2
did only M1
Reply 3
Original post by SHEIkhWEsT
did only M1

Oh, okay, good luck. I did M1 paper yesterday
Reply 4
Original post by Pistas
Oh, okay, good luck. I did M1 paper yesterday

How was it cause my october paper was actually not that bad compared to previous years
Reply 5
How was it cause my october paper was actually not that bad compared to previous years

Jan 2022 paper was actually quite easy. I did the oct paper for practice and got 66/75. I lost 5 marks to silly mistakes (forgot to resolve a force)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Pistas
It was actually quite easy. I did the oct paper for practice and got 66/75. I lost 5 marks to silly mistakes (forgot to resolve a force)

yea question 5 on the october exam i lost quite a few marks on just cause i made mistake when resolving but the rest of the questions were ok and the vectors one wasnt as hard as previous years which surprised me
Reply 7
yea question 5 on the october exam i lost quite a few marks on just cause i made mistake when resolving but the rest of the questions were ok and the vectors one wasnt as hard as previous years which surprised me

It was the same for me. I'm expecting grade boundaries to be quite high for that reason. I think I'll get around 67/75
Reply 8
Original post by Pistas
It was the same for me. I'm expecting grade boundaries to be quite high for that reason. I think I'll get around 67/75

I think since Ofqual announced they will be trying to reduce the grade inflation they said for 2022 exam series the boundaries will be in between precovid grade boundaries and 2021 boundaries so lets use oct 2019 which had 55/75 for an A and jan 2020 which had like 49/75 for an A so I think it will be around 52/75 for an A which would still be decent but hey idk lets wait and see lol
Reply 9
I think since Ofqual announced they will be trying to reduce the grade inflation they said for 2022 exam series the boundaries will be in between precovid grade boundaries and 2021 boundaries so lets use oct 2019 which had 55/75 for an A and jan 2020 which had like 49/75 for an A so I think it will be around 52/75 for an A which would still be decent but hey idk lets wait and see lol

i meant jan 2021
my bad
Reply 10
i meant jan 2021
my bad

According to that, I'm expecting 64/75 for 90 UMS.
You're lucky though since you did yours before 2022 :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Pistas
According to that, I'm expecting 64/75 for 90 UMS.
You're lucky though since you did yours before 2022 :smile:

i think 2021 oct and 2022 jan might have the same boundaries tbh cause thats what they did for 2020 october and 2021 jan both had same boundaries
Reply 12
i think 2021 oct and 2022 jan might have the same boundaries tbh cause thats what they did for 2020 october and 2021 jan both had same boundaries

Maybe maybe. I hope so

Quick Reply

Latest