The Student Room Group

Can teachers change your predicted grades in year 13?

Hi, so basically I got DEU in my year 12 mocks and I have been predicted CCE. I just want to know If there is still hope to improve my predicted grades in year 13? I am revising very very hard at the moment and I feel like I am at the top of my game. My low results have motivated me to do better but I would just like to know if teachers do change them?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by unknown_1219
Hi, so basically I got DEU in my year 12 mocks and I have been predicted CCE. I just want to know If there is still hope to improve my predicted grades in year 13? I am revising very very hard at the moment and I feel like I am at the top of my game. My low results have motivated me to do better but I would just like to know if teachers do change them?

Thanks

It depends on your school, but usually, unless you are applying early, there will likely be another opportunity to prove yourself through internal exams/ in class assessments around October/November, which you can use to apply to UCAS with. I am in year 12 too, going to year 13 and that is how it works at my school, but it is worth discussing with your teachers too.

Quick Reply

Latest