The Student Room Group

No contact phase

Girl I was seeing finished with me I’ve been texting her a few days trying too get her back I now want too do the no contact phase hoping that she’ll miss me then text me. Anybody else done this ? I can see it being extremely difficult.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Girl I was seeing finished with me I’ve been texting her a few days trying too get her back I now want too do the no contact phase hoping that she’ll miss me then text me. Anybody else done this ? I can see it being extremely difficult.

I did that my ex girlfriend came back to me 3 days later.
Reply 2
I did that my ex girlfriend came back to me 3 days later.

Really ? Well I still love this girl and have told her many times the last few days I want her back (which is the wrong thing too do) so now I’m hoping that the no contact will make her miss me and she’ll message me
Really ? Well I still love this girl and have told her many times the last few days I want her back (which is the wrong thing too do) so now I’m hoping that the no contact will make her miss me and she’ll message me

Yeah though we broke up she cheated on me and used me for my wealth and intelligence.
Reply 4
Yeah though we broke up she cheated on me and used me for my wealth and intelligence.

Sorry too hear I’m hoping the girl I was seeing comes back too me as I’m heartbroken at the minute
Sorry too hear I’m hoping the girl I was seeing comes back too me as I’m heartbroken at the minute

I believe in you buddy (: best of luck champ you got this boss 👍🙌👏
Reply 6
I believe in you buddy (: best of luck champ you got this boss 👍🙌👏

Means a lot I’m just worried as I’m heartbroken and if she doesn’t come back too me I know I’ll be in a bad mess
Means a lot I’m just worried as I’m heartbroken and if she doesn’t come back too me I know I’ll be in a bad mess

I’m sure she will be back have belief bro if she loves you she’ll be back.
If you end up doing it, don't keep high hopes. Make sure to keep your eyes open, you never know the gold you'll find if you're not aware it exists.
Reply 9
I’m sure she will be back have belief bro if she loves you she’ll be back.

If I’m going too start no contact from now what do I do if the girl texts me in like 3 days asking how I’m doing ? Do I reply ? Do I not
If I’m going too start no contact from now what do I do if the girl texts me in like 3 days asking how I’m doing ? Do I reply ? Do I not

It totally depends and it’s up to you buddy it’s how much you hold in your feelings if it gets the best of you you’ll obviously have to talk to her though remember they do get emotional quiet quickly so be cautious and not too harsh.
Reply 11

Whether she comes back depends on why she finished with you, not this stupid 'no contact' business. Why text? Why not phone or actually talk to her?

Don't play mind games; you want her to respond, so if she does, don't start counting days until you get back in touch, just reply.
I’m on day 3 of the no contact rule with a girl that left me. I am feeling broken and struggling big time any tips?
I’m on day 3 of the no contact rule with a girl that left me. I am feeling broken and struggling big time any tips?

Hey buddy bless you man be calm and composed maybe the break is a chance for her to recuperate herself sometimes you want a relationship to work that you need a break so that small things that turn big like arguments and stuff don’t happen it teaches you on what you can do to become better and you know gives you a better motive to try hard and make it a success I believe in you champ 👍🙌👏 Keep it up my friend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I broke up with my girlfriend been 12 days been mute between the both of us. You know I know how you feel but I’ve moved on.
Hey buddy bless you man be calm and composed maybe the break is a chance for her to recuperate herself sometimes you want a relationship to work that you need a break so that small things that turn big like arguments and stuff don’t happen it teaches you on what you can do to become better and you know gives you a better motive to try hard and make it a success I believe in you champ 👍🙌👏 Keep it up my friend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks it’s killing me the urge too message her. I hope she comes back I’m heartbroken
Thanks it’s killing me the urge too message her. I hope she comes back I’m heartbroken

Bro go for it if the emotions get the better of you. Talk to her man it won’t hurt. Maybe she’s missing you but you know the madam well and I knew my ex well that they do be shy and sensitive and emotional at the same time and want us to move first go for it by all means.

Your strong and a warrior my friend I’m proud of you. (: 😊

It's quite possibly the hardest thing you can do, I'm going through the same thing myself. Just take this time to reflect, what were the reasons you broke up? Focus on yourself in this time, find a hobby, read a book, go to the gym, try keep yourself occupied but also don't be afraid to cry when you need to. Feel all the emotions. Some days will be harder than others. But slowly it'll get better. Take each day as a milestone in itself. The first few days - week are the hardest I won't lie.

Post here when you feel the urge to message her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending