The Student Room Group

Is she bread crumbing? It feels suspect....

I haven't spoken to my ex in like 5 weeks and last time we spoke, she was content with the new guy she started seeing 2 months ago (2 weeks after we ended) and she didn't want to get caught up in my life.
Anyway yesterday she viewed my story and liked my post that I put up on my Instagram. I find it a bit odd because she never liked any of my posts whilst we dated, is she breadcrumbing me? I find it a bit suspect as this is completely and utterly random, and is no-contact actually really affected her?
i think you're waffling in delusion
She ain't worth your time, go get that bread and find a women that's for you
this is definitely not bread crumbing, she just liked your post how can you come to the conclusion that she is bread crumbing from a simple like
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't spoken to my ex in like 5 weeks and last time we spoke, she was content with the new guy she started seeing 2 months ago (2 weeks after we ended) and she didn't want to get caught up in my life.
Anyway yesterday she viewed my story and liked my post that I put up on my Instagram. I find it a bit odd because she never liked any of my posts whilst we dated, is she breadcrumbing me? I find it a bit suspect as this is completely and utterly random, and is no-contact actually really affected her?

Right, after researching what breadcrumbing is (yes, I’m that old) I found that it means to lead someone on.

As posted above, you cannot come to the conclusion that she is leading you on based on one like. It’s beyond me why you thought that.
It isn't possible to say - at least not yet. If it is bread crumbing, you won't hear from her again for a few weeks and she will then like another post or maybe message you. Usually, she will take some time to respond to your message. You might meet up, then she will disappear before you suddenly hear from her again. I have been bread crumbed for over a year now by someone I am in love with and the person breadcrumbing me is now going through a phase of ignoring me again. It is awful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending