The Student Room Group

UBS Degree Apprenticeship 2022 Applicants

Hi!

Is anyone else applying to the UBS finance degree apprenticeship? I believe applications open in the new year.

Scroll to see replies

I am considering it. How do you know when the applications open? I just thought the website was broken lol
Reply 2
Previous years say that they open applications in January and Uptree says they open closer to Feb.
have applications opened?
applications have just opened! How is everyone filling in the education bit? Most of us would have done 10/11 GCSEs and 3/4 A Levels, but you can only put in 10 qualifications. Are people going to pick top 7 GCSEs and all A Levels or something else?
Reply 5
Original post by charlctte
applications have just opened! How is everyone filling in the education bit? Most of us would have done 10/11 GCSEs and 3/4 A Levels, but you can only put in 10 qualifications. Are people going to pick top 7 GCSEs and all A Levels or something else?

Yeah, they're open. I thought because it says 'High School' it's okay to just put A-Levels since I'm a gap year student but now I'm confused.
Original post by salmanmo82
Yeah, they're open. I thought because it says 'High School' it's okay to just put A-Levels since I'm a gap year student but now I'm confused.

honestly i have no clue- im only thinking GCSEs because they say you need a 6 in maths and english or something like that
Reply 7
honestly i have no clue- im only thinking GCSEs because they say you need a 6 in maths and english or something like that

I just put 6 of my GCSEs, the best ones, and my 4 A-Levels
Original post by salmanmo82
I just put 6 of my GCSEs, the best ones, and my 4 A-Levels

thanks, i ended up doing that too. which one have you applied for?
I think if you haven't achieved the qualifications, i.e., your in year 13 and you would just be in inputting predicted grades, you only use your gsces.
Reply 10
Original post by standbyship
I think if you haven't achieved the qualifications, i.e., your in year 13 and you would just be in inputting predicted grades, you only use your gsces.

I put my A-levels but put in brackets predicted
Original post by leelin
I put my A-levels but put in brackets predicted

Fairs, but they do have a separate section asking on predicted grades, so I'm thinking they just want what you got there. To be honest it doesn't matter though, they'll figure it out.
Reply 12
Original post by standbyship
Fairs, but they do have a separate section asking on predicted grades, so I'm thinking they just want what you got there. To be honest it doesn't matter though, they'll figure it out.

True, considering aswell I assume most others like above just did the same as me. Have you done the online assessment?
Original post by leelin
True, considering aswell I assume most others like above just did the same as me. Have you done the online assessment?

Is it just me or is the online assessment crazy difficult? I did the practice one and got an average, it so much do in like 90 seconds ( the numeracy one )
Original post by benjabob_08
Is it just me or is the online assessment crazy difficult? I did the practice one and got an average, it so much do in like 90 seconds ( the numeracy one )

yes oh my goodness, and the questions are worded very strange. it would have been absolutely fine if we were given like 3 mins but i just got so stressed under that time!
yes oh my goodness, and the questions are worded very strange. it would have been absolutely fine if we were given like 3 mins but i just got so stressed under that time!

Is there any revision that you did for it? I've found it pretty hard to find any resources on it ( that isn't like £50
Original post by benjabob_08
Is there any revision that you did for it? I've found it pretty hard to find any resources on it ( that isn't like £50

i have no clue how well i did (probably not very well) but i passed and was asked for a sonru interview so? all i did was some quickfire gcse maths questions. the maths itself isnt too hard, but its the time pressure that throws you off, so practice timed questions. you cant really revise the maths as its word problems
i have no clue how well i did (probably not very well) but i passed and was asked for a sonru interview so? all i did was some quickfire gcse maths questions. the maths itself isnt too hard, but its the time pressure that throws you off, so practice timed questions. you cant really revise the maths as its word problems

How do you know you passed?
Reply 18

how many days did they take to let you know?

Same as the others here. how do you know you passed? I did the practice one and I got an average, idk If that's a pass or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending