The Student Room Group

PGDE interview University of Strathclyde

Hi!

I had my PGDE interview back at the start of December for a PGDE teaching course. I have not heard back yet but just before Christmas, the person who interviewed me emailed and asked me for my ID to prove who I am.

Has anyone heard back yet from Strathclyde (PGDE)? Should I email the University?

Thanks.
Original post by Kaybee96.
Hi!

I had my PGDE interview back at the start of December for a PGDE teaching course. I have not heard back yet but just before Christmas, the person who interviewed me emailed and asked me for my ID to prove who I am.

Has anyone heard back yet from Strathclyde (PGDE)? Should I email the University?

Thanks.

See if you can check the holiday dates for the university - it may be that they haven't really started back yet.

I don't think there's any harm in emailing the university though. Just be polite and there shouldn't be an issue.
Reply 2
Original post by bluebeetle
See if you can check the holiday dates for the university - it may be that they haven't really started back yet.

I don't think there's any harm in emailing the university though. Just be polite and there shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you for your reply. I was thinking of emailing them but was trying to hold off for the UCAS deadline but I'm so impatient lol.
Original post by Kaybee96.
Thank you for your reply. I was thinking of emailing them but was trying to hold off for the UCAS deadline but I'm so impatient lol.

Hi @Kaybee96. - I saw your post and just thought I would jump in as the official rep for Strathclyde. I totally understand your anxiety when waiting to hear back about your interview! Staff from the university did indeed only return to work this week, so please try not to worry too much that you haven't heard anything yet, however there would be absolutely no harm in sending a follow up email to my colleagues in PGDE admissions. Just be aware that they are extremely busy at this time of year so it may take a while for a response. Hopefully you hear something soon and wishing you the best of luck :biggrin:

Sarah - official rep - University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending