The Student Room Group

Boobs

Is it most of the time a girls boobs stay small?
Reply 1
Original post by Sammieboo

they can grow over time
Reply 2
Original post by Sammieboo

How old are you?

Trust me, you do not want to have big boobs. The world has lied to young girls telling them they will be fulfilled by having large boobs.

Girls who have had boobs surgery are still insecure.

I’m naturally a 32E and I wish I didn’t have large boobs because I see them as too large. However I’m not sure a boob reduction would be the answer either.
Original post by Fruli
How old are you?

Trust me, you do not want to have big boobs. The world has lied to young girls telling them they will be fulfilled by having large boobs.

Girls who have had boobs surgery are still insecure.

I’m naturally a 32E and I wish I didn’t have large boobs because I see them as too large. However I’m not sure a boob reduction would be the answer either.

I don't think it would be an answer unless they are causing you to have a bad back or something (sister in law had a breast reduction on the NHS for this reason).
i'm 14 and mine are pretty big , it's hurting my back
Original post by Sinead nay
i'm 14 and mine are pretty big , it's hurting my back

First thing you should do if you haven't already is go to a big shop like M&S where they have properly trained bra fitters. You don't necessarily even need to end up buying a bra from them but they will measure you properly and give you good advice about the sort of bra you should be wearing for support.

At 14 you're way too young to do anything more drastic than get a good bra
Reply 6
Original post by harrysbar
I don't think it would be an answer unless they are causing you to have a bad back or something (sister in law had a breast reduction on the NHS for this reason).

I meant I don’t think it would be the answer from a self esteem perspective. Nothing changes where self esteem is concerned, surgery or no surgery.

It’s why all the women who get boob jobs still feel empty.
Original post by harrysbar
First thing you should do if you haven't already is go to a big shop like M&S where they have properly trained bra fitters. You don't necessarily even need to end up buying a bra from them but they will measure you properly and give you good advice about the sort of bra you should be wearing for support.

At 14 you're way too young to do anything more drastic than get a good bra

I just wish they would stop growing, I had boobs even when I was in my final year of junior school
Reply 8
Original post by username5898386
I just wish they would stop growing, I had boobs even when I was in my final year of junior school

How bad is it? How did your puberty progress? I’m 14 as well, so I understand starting puberty early.
Reply 9
If you want your large breasts to be smaller, try regular exercise.

Maybe thai boxing can help shed that weight.

Quick Reply

Latest