The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Can't find my UCL offer letter?

Got a conditional offer and have been trying to find my offer letter. I've tried using Portico to find it as per the instructions on their email but when I click 'your offer letter' I just see a blank screen. Has this happened to anyone else??
i don’t have an option of “your offer letter”. There’s nothing on there at all, all it says is “conditional offer accepted as firm choice”
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by alfiecollins_
i don’t have an option of “your offer letter”. There’s nothing on there at all, all it says is “conditional offer accepted as firm choice”

I've solved it now :smile: When you go into portico click 'view offer' and then look at the options near the top of the page - 'offer' should be one of the links. Press this and then you'll find the offer letter on that page. If you click this and it doesn't work then it hasn't been generated yet so try again in a few weeks.
Original post by godhateshayden
I've solved it now :smile: When you go into portico click 'view offer' and then look at the options near the top of the page - 'offer' should be one of the links. Press this and then you'll find the offer letter on that page. If you click this and it doesn't work then it hasn't been generated yet so try again in a few weeks.

Hey! Same condition occurs to me, I received an unconditional offer, but I couldn't find the letter in "Your Offer Letter" link in the Offer menu section. However, I've accepted the offer. Should I really just wait for it to come in a few weeks, or is there anything I should be doing? Thank you. :smile:

Is it okay if I pay for the deposit without the offer letter? How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending