The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL 2022 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZakZ07
I just got my unconditional offer for MEng biomedical engineering too! (I’m a gap year student aswell obvs). Are you gonna accept the offer or have you got any other unis you would prefer?

Hi! No way! I've accepted my offer so im definitely going to UCL this September? What about you??
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
I am on 4A* predicted and still waiting for an offer from UCL's computer science department. Did you apply for 3 or 4 years?
Reply 42
Original post by L weiwei
I am on 4A* predicted and still waiting for an offer from UCL's computer science department. Did you apply for 3 or 4 years?

I applied for the 4 year course
Reply 43
Hey I'm Come and I received an offer for the Msci Management Science programme (international student)
hello everyone! I just received an offer for psychology bsc (intl student)
Hey, I’ve also got an offer for law and have firmed UCL.
Reply 46
People who've got Natural science offers and said they would go to the in person open day on Wednesday the 27th, have any of you got a confirmation email? I haven't received anything confirming any details or even that I'm going so I'm scared I mistyped my email and can't go as a result.
Original post by egget
People who've got Natural science offers and said they would go to the in person open day on Wednesday the 27th, have any of you got a confirmation email? I haven't received anything confirming any details or even that I'm going so I'm scared I mistyped my email and can't go as a result.

Yeah I got one that came through today but got no initial confirmation email if that helps? :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by the_icy_goldfish
Hi! I'm Lana and I've got an unconditional for Biomedical Engineering MEng (I'm a gap year student)!

Didn't know UCL does unconditional offers
Original post by NotPri
Didn't know UCL does unconditional offers

it says they are a gap year student so im assuming they have already got the qualifications
Reply 50
Original post by jjzsilva
it says they are a gap year student so im assuming they have already got the qualifications

Oh ok that makes sense ty
Reply 51
Is anyone attending the chemical engineering offer holders day today
Congrats on your offer, what grades and subject do you do?
Reply 53
Original post by surfup
computer science A* A*A, looking hard to get but got to revise hard now ig

Congrats, what was your personnel statement like did you do lot of Computer science projects. Also can I ask your GCSE grades are. I didn't think there is weighting for that but I didn't get the offer trying to figure out why.
Reply 54
Original post by carxlinefxrbes_
Yeah I got one that came through today but got no initial confirmation email if that helps? :smile:

yeah thanks lol I got that email literally 10 mins after asking about it. see you there I guess ?!
Reply 55
have you heard anything about an offer holder day yet?
My daughter just got a conditional offer for UCL Computer Science 17 hours ago asking for IB 40, HL 20 & LL 20. Hope this helps. It’s been a long wait!
Reply 57
Any offer holders for MSc Technology Management? I'm an international student from India and have a lot of questions about UCL that I'd like to discuss!
Original post by AB08071902
hello everyone! I just received an offer for psychology bsc (intl student)

Hi! I’m a home student with an offer to study MSci Psychology, so may see you on the course! ☺️
When is the 2022 UCL offer holder day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending