The Student Room Group

Is my calculator ok for my further maths exam?

Hello, I am sitting my Edexcel Further Maths a levels soon and i am wondering if my calculator is acceptable. I have a Casio fx- 9750GII. It seems to meet all the guidelines but i cant find a list of allowed calculators. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!
Original post by Cactusmaths
Hello, I am sitting my Edexcel Further Maths a levels soon and i am wondering if my calculator is acceptable. I have a Casio fx- 9750GII. It seems to meet all the guidelines but i cant find a list of allowed calculators. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Having googled it, it looks to me like it’s probably ok providing it is cleared/reset before the exam. (Although I haven’t checked all the features versus regulations.. but I think generally casio graphics ones are fine).

That said this calculator will almost certainly be forbidden at university level.
Original post by mnot
Having googled it, it looks to me like it’s probably ok providing it is cleared/reset before the exam. (Although I haven’t checked all the features versus regulations.. but I think generally casio graphics ones are fine).

That said this calculator will almost certainly be forbidden at university level.

Ok, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest