The Student Room Group

do you put the milk than the cereal or the cereal than the milk?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArizonaRobbins
imagine if you put your milk first and when you pour your cereal too much comes out but then you can't put it back in the box because it's wet
think about it smh

I also put cereal first, but never thought of it like that. Makes sense.
Just cereal. No milk.
Cereal then milk, anyone that says differently is wrong. That's like eating a KitKat without breaking it in half!
Original post by BusinessBosh
Cereal then milk, anyone that says differently is wrong. That's like eating a KitKat without breaking it in half!

What? That's ridiculous, why on earth would you break KitKat in half?
They belong in two separate bowls, for you to put small amounts of cereal in the milk at a time, so the cereal doesnt get soggy quick.
Original post by Foxehh
They belong in two separate bowls, for you to put small amounts of cereal in the milk at a time, so the cereal doesnt get soggy quick.

omg yess i used to do that when i was younger
i still do it with my weetabix
Reply 26
Milk before cereal is reserved for when you need seconds
I’m only a Cheerios and Weetabix person. I put the smallest splashes of milk on my Weetabix, followed by sliced bananas. I eat Cheerios completely dry, no shame whatsoever :biggrin:

Soggy cereal is an absolute no-no for me.
Cereal then the (almond) milk :tongue:
Original post by ArizonaRobbins
omg yess i used to do that when i was younger
i still do it with my weetabix

:five: :colone:
Cereal then the milk :wink:
cereal then milk
If to keep it crunchy, I place a handful of cereal into the milk, but when hot milk, then I put cereal first then milk over it.
Cereal then milk

but people really need to calm down. so what if some people put milk first and then cereal. its really not that deep.
Original post by goggleyed
Cereal then milk

but people really need to calm down. so what if some people put milk first and then cereal. its really not that deep.

innit
At the end of the day the cereal and milk goes down your throat whether you like it or not, so who is actually arsed?
Milk before cereal. Once the cereal gets soggy it is awful and it is more soggy if you put the cereal in first...
Who the hell puts milk before cereal, if you do this you then have to be precise with how much cereal to put in for the ideal milk-cereal ratio. Whereas if you put the cereal in first it’s easy to pour/stop pouring when you have the ideal ratio
Neither- consume each item alternately or simultaneously depending on your skill

Question: would you pour the wet batter on the dry mixture when making a bake or would you do the opposite?
Original post by sufys
Milk before cereal. Once the cereal gets soggy it is awful and it is more soggy if you put the cereal in first...

Original post by hannychica
I’m only a Cheerios and Weetabix person. I put the smallest splashes of milk on my Weetabix, followed by sliced bananas. I eat Cheerios completely dry, no shame whatsoever :biggrin:

Soggy cereal is an absolute no-no for me.

I eat coco pops and personally I wait for it to become soggy before I start eating it. I've never tried cheerios or weetabix, but soggy coco pops just make sense.

Quick Reply

Latest