The Student Room Group

AQA A Level French Paper 2 7652/2 - 24 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

AQA A Level French Paper 2 7652/2 - 24 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 24th June AM
Length: 2h

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

what texts are everyone doing?? i'm doing bonjour tristesse and la haine
Original post by nathan.wain

la haine and un sac de billes
Original post by yutaiscuter
la haine and un sac de billes

do you love la haine like me??

La Haine and L'Étranger
do you love la haine like me??

It's so nice to study and analyse, think it's the best A level French film out there - so much to talk about and it's a good film overall
Original post by yutaiscuter
It's so nice to study and analyse, think it's the best A level French film out there - so much to talk about and it's a good film overall

i absolutely agree!! like i really enjoy writing the essays for la haine
I do La Haine and No et Moi, I agree La Haine is amazing (particularly as I hate the cops anyway lol)
Original post by theveganbookworm
I do La Haine and No et Moi, I agree La Haine is amazing (particularly as I hate the cops anyway lol)

Honestly La Haine was become one of my fave films ever tbh. What’s No et Moi like?? I have a copy and was going to do it for my IRP but decided against it as I did my Spanish IRP on a book (and it was lengthy haha). I’ll probs read it this summer.
Original post by theveganbookworm

I do La Haine and No et Moi too. What sort of essay questions have you looked at?
what do people recommend revision wise for paper 2? im studying no et moi and la haine.
Original post by alexc1534
what do people recommend revision wise for paper 2? im studying no et moi and la haine.

read through your essays, plan out ideas for possible questions, and make sure to revise social and historical context!!!
Reply 12
you guys all like la haine? don't you find Kassovitz annoying?

Honestly La Haine was become one of my fave films ever tbh. What’s No et Moi like?? I have a copy and was going to do it for my IRP but decided against it as I did my Spanish IRP on a book (and it was lengthy haha). I’ll probs read it this summer.
Original post by E__
you guys all like la haine? don't you find Kassovitz annoying?

wait why do you find kassovitz annoying???
Reply 14
he's just a bit pretentious, lol like the black and white is a bit extra overall tho I don't dislike the film and it is good to write about

wait why do you find kassovitz annoying???
Original post by E__
he's just a bit pretentious, lol like the black and white is a bit extra overall tho I don't dislike the film and it is good to write about

you do know right that it’s in black and white bc he didn’t have a big budget for the film??
Reply 16
you do know right that it’s in black and white bc he didn’t have a big budget for the film??

are you sure? it was made in the 90s i didn't think it would make much of a difference cost-wise to have it in colour he just thinks he's artsy
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by E__
are you sure? it was made in the 90s i didn't think it would make much of a difference cost-wise to have it in colour he just thinks he's artsy

yes i’m very sure, it’s a big thing…what have they taught you about La Haine??? kassovitz is the least pretentious man ever!!
Reply 18
yes i’m very sure, it’s a big thing…what have they taught you about La Haine??? kassovitz is the least pretentious man ever!!

they taught me that he was pretentious haha have you seen the interviews?
Reply 19

i just googled it and it says they filmed it in colour first and then changed it to black and white when editing so i don't see how it made it cheaper

Latest

Trending

Trending