The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Cas shield link

My name is Arafat Alif. I am a offer holder of Coventry University for bsc in Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity.I passed precessional 1st September in 2021. But, because of covid-19 I think September 2022 is very good opportunity for me and I defer my course.Last 30th June I pay my minimum cas deposit. But till now no update for cas shield. But the student who pay later 10th july they got their cas shield. I try to contact many times to the University through email but still no update.Now home office takes 45 days to give visa because of Ukrain issue. I am in confuse if I not get cas shield July first week there would be chance to miss the University as fas I know University attended deadline is 28 September. So please help me to get cas shield.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Arafat Alif
My name is Arafat Alif. I am a offer holder of Coventry University for bsc in Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity.I passed precessional 1st September in 2021. But, because of covid-19 I think September 2022 is very good opportunity for me and I defer my course.Last 30th June I pay my minimum cas deposit. But till now no update for cas shield. But the student who pay later 10th july they got their cas shield. I try to contact many times to the University through email but still no update.Now home office takes 45 days to give visa because of Ukrain issue. I am in confuse if I not get cas shield July first week there would be chance to miss the University as fas I know University attended deadline is 28 September. So please help me to get cas shield.

Hi @Arafat Alif,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear it's been a while since you heard back from the university.

Have you considered contacting the university via Live Chat and speaking to a member of the admissions team? Unfortunately, the time it takes to complete your application and receive your CAS is undetermined. Emailing can generate a longer response time and therefore is advised against for students who wish to contact. I strongly suggest trying Live Chat on the Coventry University website and seeing how far you can get with this. Simply follow the steps and state your name, student ID, course and query. It's also worth asking about your eligibility to commence online studies while you're waiting as this may help to ease any anxiety or stress nearer the time. The sooner you are able to act, the better you can find out what is going on.

I hope this helps. Please let me know of your progress.

Veronica
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest