The Student Room Group
University of London
London

LSE-UoL EMFSS

The EMFSS course is taught by LSE, which makes the materials and does the assessments, and awarded by UoL but is it reputable? Please tell us.
Reply 1
At the very least, it's legitimate. I got into an MSc. course with my UoL bachelor's
University of London
London
yes they are reputable since the leading college is LSE and the material taught is very similar to the material taught for the full time students.

I myself have completed the BSc in Mathematics and Economics from LSE via the University of London International Programmes. So if you want any insight please let me know.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ppapanastasiou
yes they are reputable since the leading college is LSE and the material taught is very similar to the material taught for the full time students.

I myself have completed the BSc in Mathematics and Economics from LSE via the University of London International Programmes. So if you want any insight please let me know.

How do you study the degree? Any video tutorial on each course?
Original post by insaniterz
How do you study the degree? Any video tutorial on each course?

Most modules offer video tutorials, and they are continually expanding the list.

How the Course Works:

Step 1: In September, register for your desired modules and pay the corresponding fees.

Step 2: Access the virtual learning environment at (https://emfss.elearning.london.ac.uk/login/index.php). Here, you can download the subject guide and past papers for each module. Note: Many modules provide video tutorials.

Step 3: In May or June, take your exams. You have the option to do this at your local British council or, due to recent COVID measures, at home using the Inspera Exam application, which monitors your session for integrity.

Upon successful completion of all the required modules, you'll be awarded your degree.

For more details about the BSc Mathematics and Economics program at the University of London, please visit:
https://www.london.ac.uk/courses/mathematics-and-economics
is it ok to state on your CV LSE as the university you follow if you are enrolled in the emfss program and not an LSE campus based BSc?

Hi! I am thinking to apply to this program as well and was wondering how do you list the degree on your cv? Is it accurate or viable to mention you attend the LSE or do you need to specify the degree is online? Would very much appreciate an answer 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending