Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faizanasif)
    Wow a 6 marker on explaining empirical formula? That's harsh!

I hardly had any calculations in my paper, which is annoying. The only ones were calculating mean and percentage mass

But I had around 8 marks worth of easy electrolysis questions and around 12 marks on ionic, covalent and metallic bonding
    it wasn't just explaining it u had to work it out which is easy buh then explain a experiment for the empirical formula like wtf

question 6 for us was all equations including the empirical formula 6 marker

the rest was on periodic table, isotopes, ionic, giant, simple and metallic bonding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FX_J4YD3N)
    It might sound a bit sad to you, but im going to try and absorb as much knowledge as possible and work on myself so I am able to attain the financial freedom which i desire

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its not sad at all! Great idea! I'm trying to do that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adoomy_sm)
    it wasn't just explaining it u had to work it out which is easy buh then explain a experiment for the empirical formula like wtf

question 6 for us was all equations including the empirical formula 6 marker

the rest was on periodic table, isotopes, ionic, giant, simple and metallic bonding
    Explaining an empirical formula experiment? Wow, glad I don't do edexcel! I feel that A4 paper in the exam makes it a lot easier, it just doesn't feel daunting if you know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    Explaining an empirical formula experiment? Wow, glad I don't do edexcel! I feel that A4 paper in the exam makes it a lot easier, it just doesn't feel daunting if you know what I mean
    yup experiment :bawling: nd loool

ReputationRep:
    yup experiment :bawling: nd loool
    Once Physics is over, I feel as if I've completed humanity. I initially thought I would die after the first exam, and having done like 18 feeling chilling makes me proud of myself

ReputationRep:
    What skills are you planning to learn bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once Physics is over, I feel as if I've completed humanity. I initially thought I would die after the first exam, and having done like 18 feeling chilling makes me proud of myself
    ikr one more to go then holidaysssss

ReputationRep:
    buy a ben

ReputationRep:
    ikr one more to go then holidaysssss
    I've been waiting for this day since year 7. Literally, when my brother finished his GCSEs then, I was dreading for an early summer holiday

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting for this day since year 7. Literally, when my brother finished his GCSEs then, I was dreading for an early summer holiday
    i was jealous when my sister finished early she was sleeping till late nd traveling nd theres me going to school buh now i have an early one yayyyy:banana:

ReputationRep:
    i was jealous when my sister finished early she was sleeping till late nd traveling nd theres me going to school buh now i have an early one yayyyy:banana:
    Omg so true! They always watch tv at night, and my parents saying "Go to bed, you've got school tomorrow". Worst feeling!

ReputationRep:
    Omg so true! They always watch tv at night, and my parents saying "Go to bed, you've got school tomorrow". Worst feeling!
    buh shes finishing her A-Levels now so we'll be home together

ReputationRep:
    buh shes finishing her A-Levels now so we'll be home together
    My brothers are coming back from uni a week after I finish my exams. Guess that's enough time for me to mess about

I have good relationships with my brothers, so it isn't too daunting for me

ReputationRep:
    have some fun

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 exams left since i have bcs on monday :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry: but bcs is piss easy so ill feel relieved when i finish the physics exam

ReputationRep:
    My brothers are coming back from uni a week after I finish my exams. Guess that's enough time for me to mess about

I have good relationships with my brothers, so it isn't too daunting for me
    me nd my sis ....we r like tom nd jerry lool but she finishes A-Levels next week so ill have time to myself

ReputationRep:
    go to sleep lmao

ReputationRep:
    or just everything I'm doing now without having to feel guilty about it

ReputationRep:
    Play GTA SAN ANDREAS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katodizzle)
    Sleep and party
    What my life will consist of

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.