The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

PS4. Nothing makes it feel more like my own home than being able to play my favourite video games and watch Netflix. It definitely made my second and third years living away from home much more enjoyable than my first. :smile:
My bank card.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Competition
Fancy treating yourself to a cheeky little something from your wishlist?

We've got 10 Amazon vouchers worth £25 each to give away, courtesy of student accommodation experts iQ.

Sound good? You could easily be a winner. Just add a message below with your answer to the following question.

Which one item will you not be able to leave at home when you move to university?

Read more about the competition here

100% laptop. Can't live without it
My music pillow. It comes everywhere. It even travelled Australia & SE Asia with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely a nice lamp, when u need some light but don't want to blind yourself cos its late!
Reply 205
Skin care products!
A really good book :biggrin:
My iPad
My laptop/ chromebook.

I'd go crazy without it.
Toastie machine.
A calendar - having got through most of life without using one, I found it immensely useful to have one on my corkboard at uni. I wrote on it my social plans, society meetings, exams....It helped actually give some structure to my uni life!
My guitar. How else will my new peers know I'm a pretentious arse?
My strainers. Can't go to class with an afro
Reply 213
my whiteboard
My bible because it gets me through the rough and its something to read if I get bored right??
my cuddly rabbit i have had since i was a baby
calculator cause maths degree
Reply 217
Speakers. Because my monitor sounds tinny as ****.

Original post by fefssdf
calculator cause maths degree

lol that's not going to be used much
my cuddly panda toy deffo
My computer. I am doing Computer Science

Latest

Trending

Trending