Original post by seozz10
Helloo people :biggrin: I got a conditional offer for biomed

Congrats! :smile:
Mind if I ask what your stats are?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 221
So I have my conditional offer for UCL but haven't been invited for a visit day/offers holders day ... I was just wondering if this is normal since I have for my other choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gogg123
So I have my conditional offer for UCL but haven't been invited for a visit day/offers holders day ... I was just wondering if this is normal since I have for my other choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on what department I think. I got an offer and have firmed and don't have a visit day or anything like that.
Has anyone received an offer for neuroscience yet?
Got an offer for civil engineering yesterday. Whoop whoop. Made my day
Reply 225
Original post by Iridann
It depends on what department I think. I got an offer and have firmed and don't have a visit day or anything like that.

Thankyouuuu, mines for archaeology so perhaps they don't offer them for that department

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for law. Definitely firming it. Anyone else?
Original post by AakankshaS
Got an offer for law. Definitely firming it. Anyone else?

When did you apply/do your LNAT and what are your grades like? I'm going to firm if I get an offer! I've got offers from bristol leeds and reading, waiting for kcl and UCL :frown:
Psych people, has anyone received an offer yet?
Original post by maya997
Got an offer for civil engineering yesterday. Whoop whoop. Made my day

what offer did they give you ? What is your predicted grade ? When did you apply ?
Original post by alliah208
I haven't received an offer, but I have applied for psych too. Do you know anything about when they send out Offers? Waiting on tenterhooks here XD

No idea. Kinda starting to be nervous about it :colone:
Anyone got any tips to push up my BBB in biology, chemistry and economics, to meet my AAB offer?
Got an offer for History :biggrin:
Got an offer for engineering (mechanical) with business finance!
Are open days for offer holders compulsory?
Reply 235
I have also applied for the same course. I still haven't heard back, but that may be due to them processing applicants within the EU first, then international.

Just wanted to know if you live within the EU, to confirm my suspicions.
Reply 236
Original post by Tom102
Got an offer for engineering (mechanical) with business finance!

Hey, I also applied for the same course. I haven't heard from UCL (yet), but just wanted to know if you live in or out of the EU. Some Unis process applications in the EU first before moving on to international applications.
Original post by Nostr
Hey, I also applied for the same course. I haven't heard from UCL (yet), but just wanted to know if you live in or out of the EU. Some Unis process applications in the EU first before moving on to international applications.

I'm a UK student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lustforlife
Got an offer for History :biggrin:

get ready to die of boredom.
Original post by brbwafflesyay
Congrats! :smile:
Mind if I ask what your stats are?

why do biomed? just take a gap year and try again for medicine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending