Higher than spanking? :gah:!

Yes. At least, if we're ranking by inverse-popularity. :p:
TheUnbeliever
Yes. At least, if we're ranking by inverse-popularity. :p:

But it appears I am far from alone!

:awesome:
I gave CPR to a doll again... :colondollar:
TheUnbeliever
No, but SAAS fobbed me off (electronically) to the SLC. I can't contact the SLC without a phone, and need to get time to ask to borrow a landline because it'll cost a fortune from a mobile. When I get through, they're going to catch hell. :rant:

This may help you:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php search for "SLC" or "SAAS" under companies.
ukdragon37
http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php search for "SLC" or "SAAS" under companies.

Good shout! Thank you. :smile:
TheUnbeliever
Good shout! Thank you. :smile:

I was just going to delete my post because I thought you would know that site already! :wink: It's quite famous despite it looking as if it's been designed by an infant...
ukdragon37
I was just going to delete my post because I thought you would know that site already! :wink: It's quite famous despite it looking as if it's been designed by an infant...

I have used it before, but not frequently enough for it to have occurred to me. So the thanks remain. :smile:
G8D
I hate Biology projects :'(

ditto :sadnod:
namedeprived
Well done.:smile:

The thresholds for the Maths NAB are high anyway so I wouldn't worry about only just passing it, I only just passed my AH Nab and I want to do Maths at Uni.

I know that nabs are just pass/fail, but my teacher made a point of telling everyone who got full marks or was close to it, and it's disheartening when that turns out to be the majority of the class.
I need rid of two guppies. Tank needs completely cleaned and cycled and I doubt they'd survive the process.

Do you think a pet shop would take them off my hands? I don't know anyone with a tropical tank who would take them. I can't think what else to do, I don't want them to die.

Hmm...
Talking about NABs, I passed my Geography and Administration one's which was a huge relief!
xo-Heva
Do you think a pet shop would take them off my hands? I don't know anyone with a tropical tank who would take them. I can't think what else to do, I don't want them to die.

I'm sure they'll take them off your hands, even if it's for free. (Yes, they have to pay to care for them, but I'd imagine they can sell them for a reasonable price.) Otherwise: paper, Gumtree.
G8D
We have tonnes of tropical fish in out tank and we manage to keep them alive during the cleaning..

I'm not directly involved.. But I assume it involved nets and bags.

Lol, I clean the tank out often but I've had infection within the tank and the gravel needs replaced. I could do with a new filter too and I think the whole process with talk over a day to do in which time the guppies will become too cold and die. I think... I'd rather not risk it, just incase.
Ape Gone Insane
Well, no, don't have to do it.

But someone has and well :o: (similar to Arcadia) I'm feeling the rivalry heat.

This person got straight As and like is rather like Arcadia's friend in terms of personality.

:ninja:

O RLY? Well my 'friend' has nowhere near straight As but still thinks she's Shakespeare. Oh well :mmm:

Try this (under the spoiler):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22089433&postcount=5523

I'm so mad at the moment because I can't believe a student could be intimidated like this at my university. :mad:

A II.ii isn't even that bad.
xo-Heva
Lol, I clean the tank out often but I've had infection within the tank and the gravel needs replaced. I could do with a new filter too and I think the whole process with talk over a day to do in which time the guppies will become too cold and die. I think... I'd rather not risk it, just incase.

I had two goldfish when I was 5 called Tom and Jerry (was my favourite cartoon) god, the way I cried when I came back from school and my mum sitting me down and telling me they passed away. I still remember that day. :p: :o:
ukdragon37
Try this (under the spoiler):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22089433&postcount=5523

I'm so mad at the moment because I can't believe a student could be intimidated like this at my university. :mad:

A II.ii isn't even that bad.

Cambridge eh? Anything less than top marks and you're shown the door. :p:
Madjackismad
I had two goldfish when I was 5 called Tom and Jerry (was my favourite cartoon) god, the way I cried when I came back from school and my mum sitting me down and telling me they passed away. I still remember that day. :p: :o:

I used to have a goldfish as a kid too! His name was flum and he lived for about 4 years (I've always wondered if he would die and my parent replace him secretly?). One day I woke up and went to feed him and found him swimming funny. Later I found him dead and I remember being in tears, but I was more horrified at the fact that my dad flushed him down the toilet :rofl: :o:
Madjackismad

It's even worse when you get told it's been flushed down the toilet but you find it's still floating...:frown:

Latest