Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ld.)
    thats right, postgrad. 3 more slovaks? uncanny
    Congrats for you offer =)
    I also applied for a postgrad but it's an MSc Publishing and so far I have heard absolutely nothing back, grrrr ! How did they contact you ? Have you got an email or a letter ? I am so stressed out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natacha_812)
    Congrats for you offer =)
    I also applied for a postgrad but it's an MSc Publishing and so far I have heard absolutely nothing back, grrrr ! How did they contact you ? Have you got an email or a letter ? I am so stressed out
    Thanks. I got an email. You might want to try send them one, they might clear things up for you. Good luck, and chill out patiently

ReputationRep:
    So jealous of everyone else receiving offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redsauce101)
    So jealous of everyone else receiving offers!
    Still not heard anything?am sure it will be soon!

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed Napier... See you guys in September :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnichol4)
    Still not heard anything?am sure it will be soon!
    Nope
    It will be 2 weeks on friday since i had my interview, so should be expecting something this week, hopefully!!

The longer it's going on, the longer im going over things in my head!!

ReputationRep:
    Just came across this thread I just got my reply on Friday got 2 conditionals for napier one for marketing with digital media and one for marketing with consumer studies...sooo hopefully i shall see you at napier ;D

ReputationRep:
    Nope
    It will be 2 weeks on friday since i had my interview, so should be expecting something this week, hopefully!!

It's the worst thing to do but one of those things that you can't help but do!I would guess that it would be Monday that u hear or possibly late on Friday night but am sure it will be good news!

ReputationRep:
    Nope

It's been two weeks for me on friday as well! i know exactly what you feel like, checking my ucas every 5 seconds and still nothing! It makes you doubt yourself but hopefully we will both hear by friday and i will be good news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agudger)
    It's been two weeks for me on friday as well! i know exactly what you feel like, checking my ucas every 5 seconds and still nothing! It makes you doubt yourself but hopefully we will both hear by friday and i will be good news
    yes!

Well they said two weeks but on ucas it says that unis should let us know by the 31st

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elzie :))
    Just came across this thread I just got my reply on Friday got 2 conditionals for napier one for marketing with digital media and one for marketing with consumer studies...sooo hopefully i shall see you at napier ;D
    Yeah Marketing with Digital Media! We will see each other for sure. Do you know whether there is anyone else applying for our course?
    BTW: Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ca93)
    Has anyone heard from languages yet? Applied to Languages and Intercultural Communication and International Business Languages! Impatience plagues me.
    i just got rejected from napier about 20 mins ago oh well, lets just hope stirling will want me:confused:

ReputationRep:
    yeah I got rejected from Napier for languages and intercultural communication about an hour ago. still got international business languages to hear from though...

ReputationRep:
    Why haven't they replied to me? I applied for Biomedical Sciences in December and I have above the entrance grades but haven't heard anything since my confermation letter in January. Anyone else in this position? I'm having a bit of a panic attack.

ReputationRep:
    I think i've asked this already but with no reply...Does ANYONE have a conditional from Napier, through an email from someone at Napier, saying the conditions will be put on track soon?I got one about a month ago and still don't know the conditions! Help! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jezhaz)
    Why haven't they replied to me? I applied for Biomedical Sciences in December and I have above the entrance grades but haven't heard anything since my confermation letter in January. Anyone else in this position? I'm having a bit of a panic attack.
    My girlfriend is in the same position. Applied with way over the minimum grades for Criminology in January and she hasn't heard anything...

ReputationRep:
    applied in like, October for English and STILL HAVE NOTHING! I hate this waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ca93)
    yeah I got rejected from Napier for languages and intercultural communication about an hour ago. still got international business languages to hear from though...

good luck on that i just hope i get into stirling. where else have you applied for if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I am an American applying for a postgraduate in Tourism Marketing. Anyone else doing this course ? Does anyone know how competitive it is in terms of gaining admission ? Thanks in advance, and good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachlizzieb)
    applied in like, October for English and STILL HAVE NOTHING! I hate this waiting
    I did the exact same thing, nothing yet. If 31st March passes & we hear nothing, I'll be getting a little concerned.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.