The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:argh: i hateeeee psychology...it so much to revise for :mad2: i am looking at the spec and doing nothing :cry: too much to cover :redface:
Done for today. *sigh*
Original post by Thomith
Don't give up! When's the exam??

So, i think i'm done revising today, because i'm tired to the point of i think if i carry on it could be detrimental to tomorrows revision, revised on and off (mainly on xD) since 8am so i'm happy with todays work (Wrote out and understood all the S1 Probability Formulae, along with the F335 Calculations and did a few examples from the book)

Tomorrows Plan:
8:00-9:45 C2 June 2015 (OH GOD D: ) & Mark
10:00-12:00 Biology Unit 4 June 2012 & Mark
12:30-1:45 M1 June 2011 & Mark
2:00-3:45 F334 January 2013 & Mark
4:00-5:45 C4 June 2012 & Mark
6:00-7:30 F335 (Colour by Design & The Oceans Memorizing)
8:00-9:00 Biology Unit 5 Memorizing

Might be too tired for Biology Unit 5 but we'll see. Going to bed early tonight so :3

Original post by Anon_98
Aw no, when is it?

It's tomorrow :'( 9:00 AM I'm going to sleep now feeling so tired hope all well guys
Also hope you stick with your rev plans goodluck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3323
Original post by goal101
It's tomorrow :'( 9:00 AM I'm going to sleep now feeling so tired hope all well guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh goodness. Well, try and keep your mind calm. Make sure you wake up early + have a good breakfast! - I'm sure you won't do bad as long as you've revised everything you need to which it seems like you have. If you're feeling drained then going to bed sounds like a good idea. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, you can do this.- believe in your abilities. :dumbells: <3

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3324
just did 8 bio unit 5 qs. pretty drained! im done for today, will watch some vids and then sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by goal101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good Luck! :biggrin: Go smash that exam!

Original post by Thomith
Don't give up! When's the exam??

So, i think i'm done revising today, because i'm tired to the point of i think if i carry on it could be detrimental to tomorrows revision, revised on and off (mainly on xD) since 8am so i'm happy with todays work (Wrote out and understood all the S1 Probability Formulae, along with the F335 Calculations and did a few examples from the book)

Tomorrows Plan:
8:00-9:45 C2 June 2015 (OH GOD D: ) & Mark
10:00-12:00 Biology Unit 4 June 2012 & Mark
12:30-1:45 M1 June 2011 & Mark
2:00-3:45 F334 January 2013 & Mark
4:00-5:45 C4 June 2012 & Mark
6:00-7:30 F335 (Colour by Design & The Oceans Memorizing)
8:00-9:00 Biology Unit 5 Memorizing

Might be too tired for Biology Unit 5 but we'll see. Going to bed early tonight so :3

Had a restless night so still tired, might start a little late but we'll see.
Good luck to anyone who has an English/geography exam today! :h:
Did C2 June 2015 and got 64/75. but not really happy because i couldnt do the sequences question or the volume prove question which scares me as they could come in up a similar if not harder format...
At some point going to just cram all the surface area/volume rules, just in case...
Reply 3328
my day starts, ill be first doing 8 bio qs

Posted from TSR Mobile
73/90 on the Unit 4 Biology paper, but putting June 2012 in my list of re-do papers because i did have to use the book as a bit of a guide as i found this paper alot more difficult and obscure than the other papers i've done.
onwards to M1, then F334 (then C4 later then we'll see :tongue:)
Original post by Thomith
73/90 on the Unit 4 Biology paper, but putting June 2012 in my list of re-do papers because i did have to use the book as a bit of a guide as i found this paper alot more difficult and obscure than the other papers i've done.
onwards to M1, then F334 (then C4 later then we'll see :tongue:)

I can feel myself getting a little overwhelmed so i'm changing my plan a little.
I'm going to finish this M1 Paper then take a 30 minute break

then I'm going to do 1 hour 30 memorizing F335 Colour by Design & The Oceans

then i'm going to do a C4 paper

then if i have time/still am able to, will do a F334 Paper
Reply 3331
finished doing bio qs and marked my chem paper, will take a short break and do some maths hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thomith
Good Luck! :biggrin: Go smash that exam!

Had a restless night so still tired, might start a little late but we'll see.

Original post by Anon_98
Oh goodness. Well, try and keep your mind calm. Make sure you wake up early + have a good breakfast! - I'm sure you won't do bad as long as you've revised everything you need to which it seems like you have. If you're feeling drained then going to bed sounds like a good idea. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, you can do this.- believe in your abilities. :dumbells: <3

Good luck! :smile:

Thankyou so much guys so glad the exam is over! Another 5 to go now! Hope all goes well guys goodluck to you all XX

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3333
finished doing maths functions will take a break now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to finish the turning to crime section for forensic psychology. I'll hopefully start the making a case section if I'm not too tired :tongue:
I'm going to spend the next 2 hours going through biopsychology, :biggrin:
Reply 3336
Finally finished a C2 paper. :smile:

Going to start another one in 10 minutes.
Reply 3337
finished doing maths functions will take a break now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plan for tomorrow (i didnt get anything other papers done, in the end just went over my Biology and Chemistry Unit 5 notes.)
C2 January 2013 R Paper
F335 CD&O Recap
C3 June 2011
Biology Unit 2 June 2012
S1 January 2013

If i get time:
C4 June 2012
Biology Unit 5 - memorizing some stuff.
Reply 3339
now doing a chem paper unit 5 ill be strict on timing this time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest