Got the confirmation email 30/12/2010

Still not heard anything else from them though! :|
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Had my interview yesterday for midwifery
Offer on the 5th for Sociology and Education.

300 points. Easily doable but more than I was expecting them to ask for. Leaves me wondering if Keele will specify the same amount...
Original post by benisjammin208
Got an offer for Forensic Psychology at UCLan feels good man. :biggrin:

Hey we will be doing the same course. I'm Fletcher. If you wanna talk or anything just add me on facebook; http://www.facebook.com/Claire.FletcherBW

Maybe I'll hear from you soon

Fletcher
Reply 24
Hey everyone ,

Unconditional offer
LLB law 2011

Anyone else studying llb law 2011 ????
Reply 25
unconditional offer for midwifery yay
Conditional offer Forensic Psychology 260 points :smile:
Reply 27
I sent my UCAS off on the 12th December, I have applied for Film Production and Film and TV Screenwriting :biggrin:..
Haven't had an offer yet though..
Hoping to hear at some time this week though!
Had my first offer for Liverpool John Moores yesterday though so i'm glad I have a chance to go somewhere! xx
Conditional for Public Relations ^_^ 280 points :biggrin:
Reply 29
Conditional for Neuroscience :smile:
Original post by ChazSingh
Got the confirmation email 30/12/2010

Still not heard anything else from them though! :|

have you heard anything yet? i got my confirmation 2th december, still no reply...... =(
Reply 31
Original post by colliwolli1988
have you heard anything yet? i got my confirmation 2th december, still no reply...... =(

Yes :smile: I got an invitation to send a film-reel off last week. It's due in 11th Feb :smile:
Reply 32
unconditional for business management in China. Am thinking of changing to Asia Pacific Studies.
well done chaz hope you get in =)

did anybody recieve a letter from UClan with a student ID number on?
Hi everyone :smile:

I've got a conditional offer at UCLan for Sports Journalism. I'll be going to one of the applicant days.. anyone else planning on going?
Reply 35
Original post by JakeHarrison92
Hi everyone :smile:

I've got a conditional offer at UCLan for Sports Journalism. I'll be going to one of the applicant days.. anyone else planning on going?

I cant log in to see the applicant days, did you get a letter with your offer? Don't have a password :/
Original post by Danzii
I cant log in to see the applicant days, did you get a letter with your offer? Don't have a password :/

I got a letter today regarding the applicant day (I only knew about my offer through the track thing on UCAS).

I don't know whether the password is specific to me, specific to my course or just the general password :confused:
Reply 37
Original post by JakeHarrison92
I got a letter today regarding the applicant day (I only knew about my offer through the track thing on UCAS).

I don't know whether the password is specific to me, specific to my course or just the general password :confused:

Fair enough, I only just got the offer on track yesterday so I'm sure I'll get the letter soon. Then I'll def be going to an applicant open day.
the pass word for booking the applicant days, is applicant, but you do need your UCLan id number. It starts with G if that helps.
Reply 39
Original post by Fletcher-BCW
the pass word for booking the applicant days, is applicant, but you do need your UCLan id number. It starts with G if that helps.

Thank you! I have my ID number just not the password....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending