Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else studying Adult Nursing starting in September at the Lancaster campus?

ReputationRep:
    Hi amelia, I don't know of anyone but i'm sure there will be!
    Are you going to be living in halls?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recieved any information about barring and disclosure checks (or crb). As I was told I would be emailed details 3 months prior to my start date

ReputationRep:
    Hi charlotte,

I received an email saying that we should bring to appplication form and stuff for it on the orientation day

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!

(Original post by Kellyd253)
    Hi charlotte,

I received an email saying that we should bring to appplication form and stuff for it on the orientation day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlottePatter)
    Thank you!!
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilehh)
    I start Nursing (Learning Disability) at Cumbria this year, anyone else?
    Hiya I'm start nursing (mental health) in September (Fusehill Street) are you going to the orientation day??

ReputationRep:
    I have a place for adult nursing in September. Anyone else ?? I've been at the university for a year now studying a different course if you have any questions about he uni xx

ReputationRep:
    me! I have just found out last minute. mad rush , and I am moving from home!! big jump. so nervous

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.