The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hellsbells
Yep :redface:

I just remember my friends complaining that when they went to England they couldn't find any...

Strange...you can buy it in most places here in the South. But I don't think people drink much of it here, so quite often the shops don't stock as much Irn-Bru as they do Coke or Sprite.
glance
Strange...you can buy it in most places here in the South. But I don't think people drink much of it here, so quite often the shops don't stock as much Irn-Bru as they do Coke or Sprite.

They obviously didn't look very hard :rolleyes: Or maybe the popularity of Irn-Bru has been increasing?
There's nowhere near as much Irn-Bru here as there is in Scotland... Some places sell it, others don't.

and you certainly can't get it with your Big Mac and fries here. Just not popular enough.
Reply 23
Hayley...
There's nowhere near as much Irn-Bru here as there is in Scotland... Some places sell it, others don't.

and you certainly can't get it with your Big Mac and fries here. Just not popular enough.

Same here, bottled water or coke seems to be the biggest sellers, coke is very popular in the dance clubs too, although coca-cola don't make that kind of coke.
Reply 24
amazingtrade
Same here, bottled water or coke seems to be the biggest sellers, coke is very popular in the dance clubs too, although coca-cola don't make that kind of coke.

Shame...they used to
irn bru is absolutely sickening, if you drink it you deserve bad health effects, same as eating in mcdonalds.
Reply 26
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
irn bru is absolutely sickening, if you drink it you deserve bad health effects, same as eating in mcdonalds.

You can say that about anything, if you believe all the twoddle the media tell you won't eat anything. If you worry what you eat too much you will give yourself a heart attack anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending