Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I will take a point gladly. Where are those Arsenal haters? Where did that little rat 'yesss I diddd' run off to?

ReputationRep:
    2 woeful performances and yet you guys have 4 points out of 6. Early season is more of putting points on the board so welldone.

ReputationRep:
    At least we can argue it should have been 2-1 if the linesman had got the offside call right

ReputationRep:
    If it was 2-1 I wouldn't of been bothered as much but 2-2 FFS we deserved the 3 points regardless of our **** performance.

That 2nd goal by Everton was so wrong
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Oh you meant ATsu :lol:
    Yep :yep:

ReputationRep:
    lol @ ****ing idiots that think Goodison is an easy place to play football

ReputationRep:
    Hope AW learns from how unbalanced this team can be at times from that performances.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly what I mean about Giroud.. He's almost the perfect impact sub. He came on and what an impact? Perfect player to bring on when plan A doesn't work

ReputationRep:
    Giroud and Ramsey rescued my fantasy team today.

In other news, Ballague claims Di Maria is going to United for 48m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    This is exactly what I mean about Giroud.. He's almost the perfect impact sub. He came on and what an impact? Perfect player to bring on when plan A doesn't work
    Shame we don't have a plan AA to make him plan B.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is our best striker. Need to stop conceding poor goals. Özil can't wing. Never play Sanogo again. We'll hopefully be alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would have taken a point at Goodison before the match started. Giroud may be ****, but we look a lot more **** without him in the team. He always offers a threat in the air when our passing isn't going anywhere.

I hope Arsene learns a lesson from this: don't ****ing play Ozil out wide away from home. Stick two wingers that can track back, or bench Ozil and play with a midfield three. Chelsea, City and Liverpool would spank us if we play like that on their grounds.

ReputationRep:
    Good comeback, shockingly poor in the first half but in the end it turns out we've been robbed by the linesman. Didn't think I'd be saying that at half time...

Theo needs to spend training sessions telling Giroud how to put the ball into the goal when he's presented with a chance from ten yards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Would have taken a point at Goodison before the match started. Giroud may be ****, but we look a lot more **** without him in the team. He always offers a threat in the air when our passing isn't going anywhere.

I hope Arsene learns a lesson from this: don't ****ing play Ozil out wide away from home. Stick two wingers that can track back, or bench Ozil and play with a midfield three. Chelsea, City and Liverpool would spank us if we play like that on their grounds.
    Forget Chelsea, City or Liverpool the likes of Newcastle and Southampton will probably spank us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loat)
    Good comeback, shockingly poor in the first half but in the end it turns out we've been robbed by the linesman. Didn't think I'd be saying that at half time...

Theo needs to spend training sessions telling Giroud how to put the ball into the goal when he's presented with a chance from ten yards.
    We really need to get Henry in as a striker coach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Shame we don't have a plan AA to make him plan B.
    Yeah, our plan A would be to buy a striker that plays different to Giroud..

So we got a plan A, a plan B and a 4-4-2 plan C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Yeah, our plan A would be to buy a striker that plays different to Giroud..

So we got a plan A, a plan B and a 4-4-2 plan C
    Exactly...

ReputationRep:
    If Giroud improved his finishing he'd be so good. It's a shame that he just doesn't have that natural finishing ability.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day I'd say this is a good result for us. Goodison is far from an easy 3 points so I'm glad we managed to walk away with one. Very poor performance and it's the same achilles as last season so I'm not exactly optimistic about this season. 4th is still looking likely but I'm very happy we managed to see of a result today even after being 2 down. I don't think Liverpool will have an easy ride to 3rd so can see it being neck and neck between us.

I'm expecting 8 points from Everton and UTD now and that already puts us 6 points ahead of where we were last season. An absolute dream would be to get a point at both the Ethiad and the Bridge this season but that would be pushing it. One can hope :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    Giroud is our best striker. Need to stop conceding poor goals. Özil can't wing. Never play Sanogo again. We'll hopefully be alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly - Giroud is our best striker and that says a lot. Someone of Girouds quality is Arsenals best striker - that's shocking.

Would Giroud get into the Chelsea, City or Liverpool side (as a first choice striker)?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.