The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mulac2
I've been refreshing their page and cannot find them. Please could you link it? :smile:

It was a troll -_-
Original post by bunny96
are you serious
this is no laughing matter

Ums grade bound jan/ june 2013. Thats what it says
Reply 5882
Ffs my heart sank I totally fell for that :frown:
Original post by Etoile
I know! Luckily I will try and get lots of medieval stuff in there if I can :love: My offer is from Gonville and Caius :smile: Same, really doubting that I've got my A* - don't envy you needing two!

Oh yes, that will be really interesting! Ah, Gonville and Cauis is lovely, really quite central isn't it? :smile: Aha yes, I often think I'd be more likely to get two A*s if I didn't have the pressure of getting them. XD Is Gonville and Cauis one of the colleges where you've already applied for accommodation?
Original post by imthe12
Thanks much appreciated , is the ocr and aqa "midnight" based on previous experiences?

Yes :smile:
Original post by Llewellyn
1299/1300

OMG
lol at the edginess of you lot
Reply 5887
Original post by Secretnerd123
Ums grade bound jan/ june 2013. Thats what it says

They're been there for aaaaaaaages! And that's UMS not raw mark :frown:
Reply 5888
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So lucky!

:rofl:

Yeah I guess I am, I heard C4 was a nightmare this year :P
Im so sorry guys, i promise you im not not trolling. It says june 2013 right? Can someone explain what ive done wrong?
Reply 5890
Original post by DeanTJ1995
Please do not attempt to patronise me you silly cxnt

Learn to spell before you write please I'm sure that last word was meant to be with a 'u' 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soo what time should results be at school?
Original post by Robbie242
Thanks a lot! I'm not sure I got 73/75 I think in S2 (messed up question 1 for over 30minutes xd) I am being cautious and saying that is 96 , though it may well be 97. Haha awesome :colone:.

I definitely have the feeling that Warwick is in reach now and day by day Cambridge is getting closer.

Yeah I am! After my January slope it seems I've made it back up, will depend on econ results though

Good luck with Cambridge. Now you just have to prepare for the interview :biggrin:.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
yea :frown:
oo oxford thats amazing! what course?
good luck i'm sure you'll get it :smile:
i've firmed kings for pharmacy, need aab :smile:

Psychology (officially called Experimental Psychology, but that's just too long a name to tell people).
Kings is really good too, but they don't do a proper Psychology course. London is just a bit too busy for me too, but I know some people love living there. What is your insurance choice then?
Original post by bunny96
They're been there for aaaaaaaages! And that's UMS not raw mark :frown:

Oh MY BAD!!!!! Im SOOOO sorry everyone! bit funny though how everyone got so worked up. Thanks so mch for clearing that up
Original post by Robbie242
Thanks a lot! I'm not sure I got 73/75 I think in S2 (messed up question 1 for over 30minutes xd) I am being cautious and saying that is 96 , though it may well be 97. Haha awesome :colone:.

I definitely have the feeling that Warwick is in reach now and day by day Cambridge is getting closer.

Yeah I am! After my January slope it seems I've made it back up, will depend on econ results though

FP1 is the confusing one though, that paper was simple apart from the hence question and it's 58 for an A. Also I'm really happy for M1 I know I haven't gotten that low so an A is in reach and for S2 I'm maybe at 100-98.
Reply 5896
Original post by Llewellyn
:teeth: So what will that make you M+FM total?

Spoiler

Unfortunately the school record at my school is 1299/1300 and (even more annoyingly) was set by my brother.

I bet he can still remember the module and the question that cost him the ums mark. :lol: (Jokes aside, you are both amazing at maths)
Im so sorry guys, i promise you im not not trolling. It says june 2013 right? Can someone explain what ive done wrong?

It's ok - they were just the UMS boundaries that have been up there forever. The raw ones for June are not yet out yet.

it also says november 2012. Those are just UMS boundaries i.e. 80%=a etc. The actual raw mark conversion is out of a certain number e.g. an exam is worth 60marks

50/60 is an A for example is a raw mark boundary. It's fine just please don't get our hopes up next time

Latest