The Student Room Group

my crush has a huge nose

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
We have a saying about guys with big noses here in Germany...

You know what I'm on about!

Some say it's true...some say it's the complete opposite.

It is up to you to find out.

Godspeed.
Reply 41
Original post by INTJ
Why is his big nose not an aspect of his 'perfection'? You are shallow, if anything.

Eh? The OP thinks the only thing stopping the guy from being perfect is his nose - I'm talking about her idea of perfection.... not myself at all.

If you think I meant my boyfriend's nose, then yes, I don't think it's perfect. Going out with someone doesn't suddenly make all their faults perfect, and I think the same about his snoring and singing voice. That doesn't mean I don't still love him, it just means I'm not a stupid sappy girl who thinks her boyfriend is 'perfection'.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Lemons
Eh? The OP thinks the only thing stopping the guy from being perfect is his nose - I'm talking about her idea of perfection.... not myself at all.

If you think I meant my boyfriend's nose, then yes, I don't think it's perfect. Going out with someone doesn't suddenly make all their faults perfect, and I think the same about his snoring and singing voice. That doesn't mean I don't still love him, it just means I'm not a stupid sappy girl who thinks her boyfriend is 'perfection'.

Well, you just dumped on the fairytale notion...lol.
It's alright OP.
My crush has a big nose too (Adrien Brody) :love:
Original post by Anonymous
Lately I've developed a sort of a distance crush on a friend. We met and lived together while on an exchange a few years back, got along wonderfully, and stayed in touch. I never thought of him as more than just a really good friend until recently when we got into some more personal conversations I found myself extremely attracted to him intellectually and emotionally. Well this is the thing. I'll be going to visit him in a few months and am wondering if it's fair to start anything (if there's a moment) because (and this sounds horrible) I see constant teasing on my family's side on account of his huge nose. He's really sweet, intelligent, well educated, has a good job, is quite good looking (a bit on the thin side though), but my god, he has too large of a nose even for a Jew (and yes, he's Jewish). I just know that my family and friends would really fixate on that and always see him as only the guy with the big nose. If he were a girl friend of mine I'd suggest to her to get a nose job, but I don't think that would be fair to say to a guy. I know I sound horrible, and I admit I'm not perfect, but if his nose were smaller he would be. :/

Is there nothing you would change about yourself? Chances are that that he prob doesn't like it either. Besides, most men have bigger noses, its called testosterone and it makes your nose bone bigger. ANyway, how big are we talking? Adrien Brody bbig?
Maybe he's a liar?

ba dum shishhhhhhh
Gee thanks for making me feel insecure I have a big nose too :s-smilie:
Reply 47
Piss off and leave him alone, for his sake. You don't deserve him
You dont have to be 1000% physically attracted to him for a relationship to work.

No one is perfect...he sounds like a great guy, give him a chance.
Reply 49
Shallower than a Saharan puddle...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending