The Student Room Group

This boy in my school keeps TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION

I recently got reminded of this guy because he came in my dream the other day and said he has a huge crush on me. So back when I was 15, there was this boy who wasn’t in any of my lessons, my two close friends were in his class though. So he bumped into me one time and said sorry, then he ended bumping into me by accident’ another 5 times and said sorry each time. I just ignored it because I just thought he was a clumsy weirdo.

Anyway, one time I saw his friend push him into me the minute I saw him and the guy was smiling and said sorry again and I was like it’s fine and I left. Then when the school day ended he kept turning around trying to look behind for me. Then one time I cut my hair extremely short and he kept staring the whole time I was speaking to my friend. One time we had to do a covid test thingy and he kept staring and the minute I looked he looked somewhere else pretending like he was doing nothing.

Then i remember my friends and his friends were standing near each other so he was near me. Then he kept staring the whole time I just glared back like the I don’t have a crush on you back face.

I ended up being his friend some months later and he didn’t really speak properly he was very nerdy and smart with me like nerd talk but he has a lot of girl friends and he would have a whole different personality by using cuss words and swearing and making fun of other people but with me it’s more like I have to revise, what do u have next lesson grades kind of thing, so nerdy

Btw he’s a proper nerd glasses braces everything. No I don’t have a crush on him because I really don’t think he’s attractive cus I’m into white guys and he’s not white.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending