Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JoshGill17
Hey I got a conditional offer on Monday for Bio-medical Science 300 UCAS points with a B in Biology

Don't really know much about the uni, havent been on an open day but the course looked good, it's my insurance if I don't get any more offers.

Anyone else?

Hey yeah I got a conditional offer for biomedical science same as you, I ain't been to the campus either but I here it alright
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
I've applied for Politics and International Relations, loved the open day! Hope I get an offer from there as its one of the two I really want to go to!
Original post by molly_maee
I do psychology here, It wasn't my first choice but I called up to be released to my insurance (NTU) on results day purely because my heart was here and bloody hell, I made the right decision. The course is amazing...though it does drag...some of the lectureres are hilarious (Andrew Dunn is the reason you should come here!) and the nightlife is just well.....it speaks for itself really! They really push you to do a placement year and get the most out of the degree. Come and Join us & Good luck x

Hey there, thanks for the info aha! Mind if I ask what made you apply to do psychology at NTU originally? I'm quite curious to know aha :tongue:
Reply 43
I've just got a conditional offer for chemistry! :banana2:
Anyone else applying / got an offer for chemistry?
Got a conditional offer for law on Friday!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Hi everyone,
Is Trent anyone else's first choice? I got offers for both European Law and Law last Friday!
Original post by lollie5
Hi everyone,
Is Trent anyone else's first choice? I got offers for both European Law and Law last Friday!

I might be putting it as my insurance for Law, but it's not my first:colondollar:
Hey! I'm applying for Early Years and Special and Inclusive Needs but thinking of NTU as back up :smile: anyone else doing this course??
Reply 48
Got unconditional offers for both FCP and FMB!! So happy right now :biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by lollie5
Hi everyone,

NTU will probably be my first choice :awesome:
got an unconditional for Economics and international trade yesterday
got an offer for primary education after my interview on weds!!xx
Reply 52
Omg thats amazing! how many ucas points????
Reply 53
Anyone know when/if NTU will be having open days for offer holders?
Reply 54
Original post by jc20
Anyone know when/if NTU will be having open days for offer holders?

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/open_days/which_open_day/index.html
Refer to the "Offer holder open days" section then follow the instructions :biggrin:
Reply 55
Original post by Ronhaar
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/open_days/which_open_day/index.html
Refer to the "Offer holder open days" section then follow the instructions :biggrin:

Ah thanks!! :smile:

Ok I just checked and right now there's no offer holder open days for my course. Hopefully there will be soon though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56
Anyone applied to Computer science (Games Technology)?
hi, thinking of applying here to do social work. from Ireland but love the sound of the university. haven't sent my ucas off yet.
Reply 58
have received an offer from NTU to do business management and marketing
Reply 59
Just got the email about Facebook course groups. I don't have FB (and not really planning to) but worried that I'll be left out if I don't sign up and join the group?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending