The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Would I get a contextual offer?

Hi guys would I qualify as getting a contextual offer at Nottingham Trent university for nursing course due been disabled due to having Tracheaotmsy in place??
Hi @sammyloufrank 👋

Contextual offers are generally determined by other factors such as your postcode or the school/college you previously attended. However, we do have a mitigating circumstances policy to support applicants with other circumstances. You can find out more about contextual offers in our admissions policy, and information on our mitigating circumstances policy can be found here.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi @sammyloufrank 👋

Contextual offers are generally determined by other factors such as your postcode or the school/college you previously attended. However, we do have a mitigating circumstances policy to support applicants with other circumstances. You can find out more about contextual offers in our admissions policy, and information on our mitigating circumstances policy can be found here.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Hi wouldn't I get a contextual offer due been disabled
Original post by sammyloufrank
Hi wouldn't I get a contextual offer due been disabled

Hi @sammyloufrank 👋

As mentioned in my previous comment, we determine contextual offers based on other factors such as your background (e.g. where you live, the school/college you attended or if you received free school meals).

Applicants who are made a contextual offer include:

Students studying at Nottingham College, Vision West Notts College, Bilborough College, Confetti or a college course at NTU and progressing to a full-time undergraduate degree at NTU

Those with a home postcode in the East Midlands devolved authority (which covers Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Nottingham)

Applicants who are care experienced or are estranged from their families.

We receive this information from UCAS, so you won't have to do anything extra to receive a contextual offer as these are automatically made to eligible applicants.

Hope that clarifies how contextual offers are made. If you'd like to find out more or discuss this with one of our admissions team, you can contact us at +44 (0)115 848 4200 or use our online enquiry form.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending