The Student Room Group

Girls: How often do you get asked out in a month or year? And how does it happen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by preetg97
I don't. :biggrin:

gtfo is that not you in the picture?
Original post by Kool_Panda
Wtf?:colonhash:

that :colonhash: actually killed me :rofl: :rofl:
a girl in a game store... u r a rare species for which there exists much demand from ur male counterparts, I'm sure

Original post by zyzzyspirit
You should upload a couple photos of yourself.

wtf? :lolwut:
Reply 43
Lot of girls on here saying zero, but let's be frank here, the kinda of girls that post on TSR / spend a lot of time on their PCs (outside of social media) are not going to be the kind of girls that are getting a lot of attention from guys.
Original post by georgiaswift
A few times a month (maybe 5/6), normally by cringy guys online or customers at work. I'm eighteen and very social

how do the customers ask you out also what do you mean by cringey? Also have you ever said yes to any of them?
Reply 45
Never. Not counting tinder.
Original post by karl pilkington
how do the customers ask you out also what do you mean by cringey? Also have you ever said yes to any of them?

A few have passed me napkins with their number and name and said 'call me if you'd like to go to dinner' or they've just straight up said at the end of their meals 'would you like to go out sometime?'
And by cringy guys online I mean random guys adding me on Facebook and say how attractive they are and how they'd love to take me out sometime etc.
No, I've never accepted. Just laughed it off, politely declined, or ignored them
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
gtfo is that not you in the picture?

Yes it is lol
Reply 48
Original post by georgiaswift
A few have passed me napkins with their number and name and said 'call me if you'd like to go to dinner' or they've just straight up said at the end of their meals 'would you like to go out sometime?'
And by cringy guys online I mean random guys adding me on Facebook and say how attractive they are and how they'd love to take me out sometime etc.
No, I've never accepted. Just laughed it off, politely declined, or ignored them

Why have you never accepted, out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Why have you never accepted, out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A. I have a boyfriend
B. Even before I had a boyfriend, I never felt attracted to any of them. If I don't feel attraction, no point.
If youre talking about being asked out by complete strangers then NEVER. The closest ive gotten to that have been a few guys saying 'hey beautiful' etc but nothing more :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending