The Student Room Group

Your thoughts and experience on PE

Scroll to see replies

Private Equity is a sick exit opp what r u saying OP?

inb4 cant hack LBO models
You guys had showers in a pe lesson? My class didnt even have time to change back to uniform before it was time for next class.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Idk, I loved PE. We always had it at the end of the school day so we never had to sit sweaty and sticky in class and it was just such a stress-reliever tbh. I started actually missing at when I started college (we don't do PE at college here).

Our teacher made us do a lot of circuit training that I admit I despised at first. I was pretty lazy and hardly exercised then, but his suggestions really helped me and I strived to do better at his workouts every time we did them. They're what got me into fitness in the first place, so I'm not complaining at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They were like 5 second 'showers' which is why they were so pointless and disgusting, yet the teachers somehow didn't realise this :puke:
I usually look forward to p.e, but when I see the boys go off to do "their" sports, i'm annoyed that I am denied access to those sports, and they are denied access to the sports us girls play. I don't know if this is the case everywhere, but I know the boys at my school won't show there true feelings, but if we had an anonymous vote, most of them would probably like to try the sports we play. I would like to ask whoever decided what sports we play just why? What is their actual reason for not allowing everyone to play all sports, if boys and girls aren't even playing together anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest