The Student Room Group

How long do you spend in the shower?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jeremy1988
I spend about an hour in the shower every day.

I remember another thread by this lady who took three showers a day, and I was wondering how she found the time to do that. Until she mentioned that she only spent ten minutes per shower! I mean, if you don't spend enough time in there to get clean in the first place, of course you might need three showers a day. I only need one per day because I make it count. Hehe.

That was me!!! and I get very clean thank you very much!! :redface: :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That was me!!! and I get very clean thank you very much!! :redface: :h:

In ten minutes? You must have one of those loofah things and a really high-powered shower head.

I was thinking you probably washed your face, neck, and hair in the morning; armpits, back, chest, and belly in the afternoon, and other stuff at night. But if you manage to wash everything during each individual ten-minute shower, that's pretty impressive!

I guess I underestimated your speed. Sorry if I made the wrong assumption, but it would have been a little awkward to ask.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Relentless123
I spend 45/60mins and everyone thinks im crazy. I love a hot shower and i hate getting out

Literally like 10 minutes or less.
Max 20 mins
Spend about ten minutes usually. If I am shaving then 30 minutes :sexface:. Does leave the shower room INCREDIBLY foggy afterwards though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Normally less than 5 minutes
10 mins. I spend up to an hour in the bath. I don't find showers that relaxing so don't stay in them for too long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mornings = 15mins
Evenings = 30mins
Original post by Relentless123
I spend 45/60mins and everyone thinks im crazy. I love a hot shower and i hate getting out
You know what, me too! :h:

I usually spend about 20/30 minutes in the shower.
Original post by ZuluK
A bath, maybe? Lol 😂

-_- No, the one where you use the bath salts...
Original post by ravioliyears
-_- No, the one where you use the bath salts...

It's still a bath.. Just one with bath salts xD
Original post by Student403
It's still a bath.. Just one with bath salts xD

Fair enough
Reply 52
Original post by ZuluK
Depending on how long I have between 15-45 mins and what I'm doing too lol

Looool . :giggle:
Never more than half an hour!
Half an hour max. Once I'm in, I'm so reluctant to get out. It's just so relaxing.
10 mins in the morning max :smile:
40-60 mins tbh. But some times it is baths as well.
Reply 57
Original post by Anon_98
Woah, you do all of that in 7 minutes? O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only girl in a house with one bathroom. The toilet also happens to be in the bathroom. If I take much longer someone else needs the loo. You learn to be fast. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
30 mins

when the deep thoughts come into my head like a wrecking ball, make that 45-50
5-10 minutes in the morning to wake myself up. Don't have time for longer, I am not a morning person!

Quick Reply

Latest