The Student Room Group

What's the best concert you've ever been to?

Scroll to see replies

NOSPR performing Shostakovich Vth Symphony
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Maroon 5 ❤️

Ive always wanted to see them.

For me the best the best ive been to is Shania Twain
A Mozart concert performed in a Church
Original post by Emma:-)
Ive always wanted to see them.

For me the best the best ive been to is Shania Twain

Awwwhhhh! I hope you get to see them one day! :smile:
Oh cool!!! :biggrin: I've never heard of that singer though! :colondollar:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwwhhhh! I hope you get to see them one day! :smile:
Oh cool!!! :biggrin: I've never heard of that singer though! :colondollar:

Shania twain is a legend. You really should listen to her music.
Original post by Emma:-)
Shania twain is a legend. You really should listen to her music.

I'll try too when I get a chance from this college work! Thank you for the recommendation hun :smile: & Oh my! I've missed out on a lot if shes a legend :biggrin:
I saw Ludovico Einaudi in concert last year. I love his music, and play some of it myself. I saw Adele too, I'm not a big fan, but it was definitely a good concert. I'm seeing Twenty One Pilots in november this year, so hopefully that will be my new best concert :smile:
All the concerts I've been to have been great but I saw Depeche Mode in January 2016 and it was amazing. The atmosphere was so intense, I can't look back on it without feeling like crying.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 48
Imagine Dragons by far!
I can't just pick one, because they all have been a memorable experience, but I've seen:

Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, All Time Low, The Killers, Blink-182, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.
Reply 50
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you're going to see A7x live! Matt's voice has been sounding real good lately too **** man I'm so jealous you're gonna have a BLAST
take me with you :cry:
Jay-Z & Kanye West. Watch the Throne tour at LG Arena Birmingham
Outlandish!!!
probably Kevin bl**dy Wilson if that counts
Original post by _niki
Eminem at Wembley Stadium 2014

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! I was gutted I couldn't go to that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
I never watch any concert. but I am very excited about going upcoming Elton John concert at PPL Center, Allentown, Pennsylvania on Sep 08, 2018.
Elisa Toffolli didnt get to this concert in Milan but her video of it I have watched over and over and ove again the the best I have ever seen
George Ezra
Twenty One Pilots @ Brixton Academy was insane! Sang along with every word and the whole crowd was into it so there was a great atmosphere. Really gutted I didn't get tickets to the one off show they're playing at Brixton this month for the Launch of Trench.

Although I prefer smaller venues, Foo Fighters at the London Stadium was also pretty epic and something I feel like I waited my whole life for haha.
Reply 59
Hard to pick, there have been a few. I saw Ozomatli (original lineup) of their whole first album the week before last, and that is easily up there.

The Wildhearts, Earth vs 20 year anniversary tour, 2013.

Jurassic 5 and Ugly Duckling, 2014.

Drowning Pool, Ozzfest 2002, right before Dave died.

Tyketto, Don't Come Easy 25 year anniversary tour, 2016.

Whitesnake, 2015

Frank Carter, Manc Academy 3, 2017

Probably list loads more once I remember some of the bands I've seen over the past 17 years :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest