The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Is it not the "unpopular" people who somehow make the "popular" people "popular" but viewing them as "superior"? Just wondering.....

ps have you ever said a word lots of times and realised how strange it sounds?:p:

Popular people act like they own a place, are 'it' and by others believing so makes them worse...

OMG lol yeah it is so weird when I say a word a lot of times and then you think wtf is this word about? :yep:
Reply 41
The "popular" people really aren't popular at all because, as someone else has already said, they are only popular in their own circles. Everyone else (generally) dislikes them. So by default, the people that are considered to be 'uncool' may even have more friends than the so called 'popular' people.

I like seeing what has happened to all the so called 'popular' people at my old school. Most of them were a bunch of slags and whores and are now pregant with their second child, living on a grotty council estate.
Linweth
God knows, I just remember when I was in highschool all the 'popular' people were slutty little mean ugly bitches that are now pregnant by their brothers because nobody wants to tap their skanky inbred arses.

Yes, I did hate them. lol.

I found it the other way round, although it was v. difficult to get into their group they were pretty nice people, the not so nice people (me excluded) were the unpopular people who were bitter cos they weren't popular.

Latest

Trending

Trending