Who makes the "popular" people "popular"? Watch

Sparkly-Star
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
Is it not the "unpopular" people who somehow make the "popular" people "popular" but viewing them as "superior"? Just wondering.....

ps have you ever said a word lots of times and realised how strange it sounds?:p:
Popular people act like they own a place, are 'it' and by others believing so makes them worse...

OMG lol yeah it is so weird when I say a word a lot of times and then you think wtf is this word about? :yep:
trixster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The "popular" people really aren't popular at all because, as someone else has already said, they are only popular in their own circles. Everyone else (generally) dislikes them. So by default, the people that are considered to be 'uncool' may even have more friends than the so called 'popular' people.

I like seeing what has happened to all the so called 'popular' people at my old school. Most of them were a bunch of ****s and whores and are now pregant with their second child, living on a grotty council estate.
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Linweth)
God knows, I just remember when I was in highschool all the 'popular' people were slutty little mean ugly *****es that are now pregnant by their brothers because nobody wants to tap their skanky inbred arses.

Yes, I did hate them. lol.
I found it the other way round, although it was v. difficult to get into their group they were pretty nice people, the not so nice people (me excluded) were the unpopular people who were bitter cos they weren't popular.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads