Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    'Tis my belief that once you move in, you are allowed to keep your stuff in your rooms (and even live in them) over the holidays until the end of summer term, when you are required to vacate the premises.
    I concur.

ReputationRep:
    You can leave your stuff in your room as long as you have a contract to live there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feroz)
    Insult my racial denomination and I will insult yours and we will then hopefully go out for a drink after. Sound good?
    Marvelous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feroz)
    Insult my racial denomination and I will insult yours and we will then hopefully go out for a drink after. Sound good?
    Marvelous.

(though I must also insult your intelligence for I have never insulted Indians per say, I now will though: Indians are stupid based on a cohort of one; you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibbleton34)
    Unless your room mate is a **** im sure he could find someone else's floor to sleep on.
    im sure he would have the sense to quickly make a **** excuse and leave. unless you and ur girlfriend are fans of threesomes, in which case you might want to put ur beds together. :>.<:

edit: i would put the beds together either way... just dont tell him, because the less he knows the better hell sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beetroot roots)
    im sure he would have the sense to quickly make a **** excuse and leave. unless you and ur girlfriend are fans of threesomes, in which case you might want to put ur beds together. :>.<:

edit: i would put the beds together either way... just dont tell him, because the less he knows the better hell sleep
    that is completely the wrong ratio for a threesome.

ReputationRep:
    Our contract seems to carry on about a week later than the end of the college year, too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master Polhem)
    Marvelous.

(though I must also insult your intelligence for I have never insulted Indians per say, I now will though: Indians are stupid based on a cohort of one; you)
    Such kind words....

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody received any confirmation from Imperial regarding their £200 deposit, all I've got is an email from WorldPay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Creative)
    Has anybody received any confirmation from Imperial regarding their £200 deposit, all I've got is an email from WorldPay.
    Imperial won't send any confirmation letter/email. The only option is to call the accommodation office and ask if they have received the payment. Else, just hope that they have received it.

ReputationRep:
    I received no confirmation from Imperial, so I called them and they told me that they received my payment the day that I sent it to WorldPay. So if you are still in doubt, call them. If not, I would assume it has gone through, assuming that Imperial hasn't called you to ***** about not receiving payment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    I received no confirmation from Imperial, so I called them and they told me that they received my payment the day that I sent it to WorldPay. So if you are still in doubt, call them. If not, I would assume it has gone through, assuming that Imperial hasn't called you to ***** about not receiving payment.
    I bloody well hope Imperial is worth all this hassle. I have received ****** all and have called them 4-5 to confirm stuff. In the words of the royal marines when they pay tribute to their combat weapon the SA80 "Bloody civil servant".

Imperial College Correspondence = SA80 = Civil Servant = Futilely Useless

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your responses, I also emailed them and they responded to confirm my payment. Even though I knew it had gone through.. (£200 payment on my card statement :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master Polhem)
    I am fine with that, they can be as geeky as they like, I will always have the OTC to get me back on top.
    OTC?

ReputationRep:
    The University Officers Training Corps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichUK89)
    Whoop! First choice twin ensuite in southside (Selkirk)!!!
    cooooool!, we might be roommatess heheeheh
    the room like quite nice

(quote plz!)

ReputationRep:
    I got an confirmation Email today with an invoice attached.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theflyingpig)
    I got an confirmation Email today with an invoice attached.
    So I guess they are sending out the accommodation invoices now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studyboy)
    So I guess they are sending out the accommodation invoices now?
    Yep, I got one too.

ReputationRep:
    Oh joy, time to dip into the piggy bank once more!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.