The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Creative
Has anybody received any confirmation from Imperial regarding their £200 deposit, all I've got is an email from WorldPay.

Imperial won't send any confirmation letter/email. The only option is to call the accommodation office and ask if they have received the payment. Else, just hope that they have received it.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 581
Creative
Has anybody received any confirmation from Imperial regarding their £200 deposit, all I've got is an email from WorldPay.

I received no confirmation from Imperial, so I called them and they told me that they received my payment the day that I sent it to WorldPay. So if you are still in doubt, call them. If not, I would assume it has gone through, assuming that Imperial hasn't called you to bitch about not receiving payment.
IChem
I received no confirmation from Imperial, so I called them and they told me that they received my payment the day that I sent it to WorldPay. So if you are still in doubt, call them. If not, I would assume it has gone through, assuming that Imperial hasn't called you to bitch about not receiving payment.

I bloody well hope Imperial is worth all this hassle. I have received ****** all and have called them 4-5 to confirm stuff. In the words of the royal marines when they pay tribute to their combat weapon the SA80 "Bloody civil servant".

Imperial College Correspondence = SA80 = Civil Servant = Futilely Useless
Thanks for your responses, I also emailed them and they responded to confirm my payment. Even though I knew it had gone through.. (£200 payment on my card statement :p: ).
Master Polhem
I am fine with that, they can be as geeky as they like, I will always have the OTC to get me back on top.

OTC?
The University Officers Training Corps
RichUK89
Whoop! First choice twin ensuite in southside (Selkirk)!!!

cooooool!, we might be roommatess heheeheh
the room like quite nice :tongue:

(quote plz!)
Creative

I got an confirmation Email today with an invoice attached.
theflyingpig
I got an confirmation Email today with an invoice attached.

So I guess they are sending out the accommodation invoices now?
studyboy
So I guess they are sending out the accommodation invoices now?

Yep, I got one too.
Reply 590
Oh joy, time to dip into the piggy bank once more!
Candescence
Yep, I got one too.

Good then! Time to reach deep into our wallets! :yep: :p:
Reply 592
Hey mates, how many of you haven't got accommodation or tution fee invoice. I am still waiting for both of them...
Reply 593
Bober02
Hey mates, how many of you haven't got accommodation or tution fee invoice. I am still waiting for both of them...

I got my invoice today. No tuition fee notice yet though.
I got the invoice for the pre-payment, which apparently serves only as a record. As for the other big chunk of accommodation fees, no invoice yet!
Reply 595
Damn I'll start asking questions on Monday :smile:
Reply 596
Is anyone driving in next saturday to drop their stuff off??? im not sure what to take either are there any lists etc?
thnx
AK9
Is anyone driving in next saturday to drop their stuff off??? im not sure what to take either are there any lists etc?
thnx

Take bed-linen, Kitchenware and clothes as a minimum. I'm sure you can get anything you've forgotten whilst you're there :smile:
Reply 598
Thanks does bed-linen include the duvet and pillow?
Yes. Unless you want to be cold and get a sprained neck every time you go to bed.

Latest

Trending

Trending