The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
I don't know yet.. I haven't heard anything from Edinburgh and St Andrews, so I can't decide for now :/ But I think Warwick will be my insurance at least :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I'm pretty set on firming Warwick for English and French. Anyone else on here applying for the same? I'd love to speak to anyone as I literally know nobody who has applied here! I think I've got my heart set on Claycroft for accommodation also.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 602
Just firmed my unconditional offer for biochemistry! :smile: Anyone else doing biochem?
Original post by KairaK
It's great because it has practically everything on site. It has bars, a cinema etc but its also beautiful. Check it out!

um, what year is this picture from? the current piazza looks miles different.
Conditional offer for German studies - anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sammybunnie
Ah congrats!! I had an interview with them for the same degree on the 11th (I'm an intl applicant), but I've yet to hear back from them :frown: I hope they get back to me soon!!

How did your interview go? Did they get back in time?
Reply 606
Hi Guys,

I've got an Unconditional to Warwick for Automotive Engineering, just wondering who else is doing engineering??

Oh and what people think about the accommodation cause I'm yet to visit haha :smile:
Offer for Econ!
Conditional offer for International Management! :smile:
Original post by Hmht
ah nice! Is it going to be your firm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's going to be my insurance choice! If I get the offer from Bristol for Chemical Physics - got an interview on Thursday :biggrin:
Reply 610
Ah right thats fair enough :smile: sounds like you more want to do the physical side rather than all of chemistry? I just firmed Warwick Mchem and insured Warwick BSc after getting an interview at oxford then not getting an offer :smile:
Original post by MickyC
Hi Guys,

I've got an Unconditional to Warwick for Automotive Engineering, just wondering who else is doing engineering??

Oh and what people think about the accommodation cause I'm yet to visit haha :smile:

Some accommodation is really nice (£145+ a week) and others aren't AS nice but still liveable (£95+). I recommend visiting if you can...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any tennis players firming Warwick?
Reply 613
Original post by Dylann
Some accommodation is really nice (£145+ a week) and others aren't AS nice but still liveable (£95+). I recommend visiting if you can...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, yeah i was planning on going to the applicant day on 7th March, hopefully i can see some of whats available then
Just booked in for a post offer day for data science on the 16th March. Anybody have any idea where you put the details for guests arriving with you or do they not need to know? Cheers.
Reply 615
Original post by alicelovatt
Any tennis players firming Warwick?

I love a bit of tennis, haven't played in a while though, today is my first day back since last summer! Not that I would be any good anyway
Original post by MickyC
I love a bit of tennis, haven't played in a while though, today is my first day back since last summer! Not that I would be any good anyway

Have fun! The winter period is the worst in the tennis world, I've developed Raynaud's syndrome from it :') everyone says they aren't that good so I bet you're better than you think. I'm hoping to try out for a team at Warwick :smile:
Reply 617
Original post by alicelovatt
Have fun! The winter period is the worst in the tennis world, I've developed Raynaud's syndrome from it :') everyone says they aren't that good so I bet you're better than you think. I'm hoping to try out for a team at Warwick :smile:

Yeah, for me its the fact that i play ice hockey so it takes up most of my time haha, but Raynaud's is horrible for sport!
Oh that'll be awesome! I'm no where near good enough for the team :P
Reply 618
Got an offer for Economics! Will be my insurance choice though, so even though it's great to get it I hope I don't need it.
Original post by tabithalily
Anyone else making Warwick their firm for maths?

I am, which Maths course have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest