The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
Exactly, there's loads of us around and then bam you're set to go.

You won't catch me dancing though :tongue:
PRSOM.

One day we can rep each other again :laugh:
Original post by ChrisLay1
You won't catch me dancing though :tongue:

Just jump up and down that's what I do haha.

Original post by Tomsta
I shpuld devise a test for you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd get full marks. :cool:
One day we can rep each other again :laugh:

In the distant future... Although I have been repping more people today haha.
In the distant future... Although I have been repping more people today haha.

Rep Scrooge is changing her ways it seems? :wink:
Rep Scrooge is changing her ways it seems? :wink:

For now :colone:
Just jump up and down that's what I do haha.

I'd get full marks. :cool:

No you wouldnt :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's weird but I feel like the people in this thread could be good friends in real life. Unfortunately that's unlikely to happen...

It's not unlikely at all :') This is my second account here, but I made some lovely friends on my first who I meet up with and chat to as though we've been friends since like birth ahaha :lol: While I've only met up with 1 person on this new account there are a few I speak to outside of the site and the majority are only a train ride away :smile:

Anything's possible! :biggrin:
For now :colone:

Hahaha
Original post by Tomsta
No you wouldnt :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

B.itch please, you and I both know differently.
Original post by itssimplyme
It's not unlikely at all :') This is my second account here, but I made some lovely friends on my first who I meet up with and chat to as though we've been friends since like birth ahaha :lol: While I've only met up with 1 person on this new account there are a few I speak to outside of the site and the majority are only a train ride away :smile:

Anything's possible! :biggrin:

True, I've never actually considered meeting up with someone who I've met online...could be done though :biggrin: and PRSOM.
True, I've never actually considered meeting up with someone who I've met online...could be done though :biggrin: and PRSOM.

If you're close - go for it! :smile:

n'aww, thanks! x
If you're close - go for it! :smile:

n'aww, thanks! x

Close as in distance or close as in knowing them? Haha.
Victoria's Secret do some weird looking underwear, I've just seen some that have a weird looking bow on the back, like that must be uncomfortable to sit on! :confused:
Close as in distance or close as in knowing them? Haha.

Knowing them :smile:

Have met up with 2 northerners, one from Doncaster and the other from Preston; was a right hoot listening to the funny accents :lol: Even if its just once it's still something :biggrin:
Eugh

If people don't want to talk to me, just say. I hate it when people say they are busy or their phone is broken, just to put me in some sort of limbo. I'm never going to become happy :sad:
Knowing them :smile:

Have met up with 2 northerners, one from Doncaster and the other from Preston; was a right hoot listening to the funny accents :lol: Even if its just once it's still something :biggrin:

Yeah that's true. Where are you from? Unless you prefer not to say that is. Just wondered the distance between wherever you're from and Preston and Doncaster.
Yeah that's true. Where are you from? Unless you prefer not to say that is. Just wondered the distance between wherever you're from and Preston and Doncaster.

London! So it was really far for them :lol:
London! So it was really far for them :lol:

Ah okay haha. I live in Clevedon, its in Somerset. Only been to London twice ever haha.
Ah okay haha. I live in Clevedon, its in Somerset. Only been to London twice ever haha.

oh okay! According a map, the closest I've been to Clevedon is when I went to Bristol :tongue:

Latest